Reviews for Sick Streak
UGH! I hate Phinbella! This is great though, i'll just have to ignore it.
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 10 . 3/10
Fantastic job! Really great story, and I greatly enjoyed reading it.
Tigerluv and Pgpenguin chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
I loved it! Adorable XD 3
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
this great keep going
Wheatley4101 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I love this story so much! you are amazing and yeah. anyway, I LURVE YOUR WRITING!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
cool I found you first from seeing something about the seer on youtube and finding a link to DA, but you comments about not wanting anyone to post your stuff anywhere else made me think that you only had your PnF fanfiction on DA. of sourse your masterpiece,( the seer) doesn't look like it is on here.
astridlover chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
This whole time, I've been thinking, "Duh it's appendicitis, take him to the hospital already!"
SavannahsDrabbles chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I know that this review is coming a bit late, seeing as the story was published almost two years ago, but I'd just like to congratulate Kicsterash on her writing. Kicsterash, your artwork and writing has been an inspiration to me. :) I look forward to any future work you put out!
Jg chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
That was a great story, made me cry! :)
samuraistar chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Yaaaaay! Happy ending! You're really good!
Question: I've only seen three seasons and I know about the movie, but didn't they get their memories erased or something?
samuraistar chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Waaah, I'm so sad! But I'm also intrigued! Must...keep...reading!
samuraistar chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Whenever I'm about to puke, I always think of that Bill Cosby bit where he demonstrates someone getting drunk and throwing up! It's hilarious!
samuraistar chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
I've seen three seasons of PnF (that's all Netflix had) and I love how you've captured their family vibe, especially Isabella! She's my favorite!
samuraistar chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Awwww!
Brotherly love is so wonderful! I love how you've done this so far! Can't wait to read more!
isaiah hunt chapter 5 . 1/9/2013