Reviews for Sick Streak
PhoenixWillowsRox88 chapter 8 . 9/6/2015
As soon as he mentioned it was the right side of his stomach that hurt after he collapsed in pain I just KNEW it was appendicitis. I knew it!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
Great so far, but the whole time I knew he had appendicitis, though that may be because 3 people in my family have had it. But really awesome story, if not a bit predictable.
Von nee-chan chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
thatthat was just- that was just such a good story that I can't even write how good it is just coz its good
newly awakened chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
utterly amazing... i love the way you wrote it.
Artbesewer chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
wow. I came here and to your deviantart after i saw the episode 'act your age' and let me say- i am impressed. You have everyone's vocabulary down perfectly- especially ferbs! and he's fricken ferb! he never talks! I seriously heard phineas scream in pain IN his voice during that section. I am BLOW AWAY by you artistc and literary skills. You, my friend, are a fandom GOdeSs
Wow this was unexpected chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I read this story once not shure if I should read it because I have never read a Phinieas and Ferb fanfic but I am super glad I did because it was sooooo amazing I am read7ng it again
Guest chapter 7 . 3/23/2015
UGH! I hate Phinbella! This is great though, i'll just have to ignore it.
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
Fantastic job! Really great story, and I greatly enjoyed reading it.
Tigerluv and Pgpenguin chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
I loved it! Adorable XD 3
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
this great keep going
Wheatley4101 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I love this story so much! you are amazing and yeah. anyway, I LURVE YOUR WRITING!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
cool I found you first from seeing something about the seer on youtube and finding a link to DA, but you comments about not wanting anyone to post your stuff anywhere else made me think that you only had your PnF fanfiction on DA. of sourse your masterpiece,( the seer) doesn't look like it is on here.
astridlover chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
This whole time, I've been thinking, "Duh it's appendicitis, take him to the hospital already!"
SavannahsDrabbles chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I know that this review is coming a bit late, seeing as the story was published almost two years ago, but I'd just like to congratulate Kicsterash on her writing. Kicsterash, your artwork and writing has been an inspiration to me. :) I look forward to any future work you put out!
Jg chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
That was a great story, made me cry! :)