Reviews for Melody of the Wanderers
Hecseferblade chapter 18 . 4h
I really hope you come back to this story, it is amazing so far. Definitely a new spin on how tayuya develops and interacts with naruto
aminblastbro chapter 18 . 7/10
Great story! Plz update again soon!
mdhunter111 chapter 18 . 7/8
Mdhunter here. Good job with this chapter. Please continue with the next chapter real soon. Looking forward to it, and have a nice day!
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 8 . 6/29
Honestly, the fight was incredibly long and drawn out, expecially against what is likely going to be a character that'll have no relevance in a few chapters. I actually ended up just scrolling past most of it. One thing I did notice, however, was that Naruto used the rasagan a total of once. Unlike canon, he seems to have already mastered the basic tequnique, and with his absurd amount of chakra, he should be able to spam those things.
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 5 . 6/29
There are so many issues with having Naruto fight the demon brothers. 1) They were beaten and Kakashi didn't kill them or have them captured (where they would be interrogated and killed) 2) Why would they stick around the same place for like a year? 3) Why had no one in the city taken notice of the two missing min that, for some reqson, decided to hide out in alleyways for months?
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 2 . 6/29
'If there was anything Kakashi taught him, it was superb chakra control'... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Yeah right.
waa7x chapter 18 . 6/21
Hey I think your story is great and like where you are going with the story but I realized you haven't updated in years but I hope you eventually update sometime soon or something. One of the best Narutayu stories I've ever read.
jtcr chapter 18 . 6/18
I didn't realize you hadn't updated since 2012. I feel so late lol. But still I want more of this story all the same. Though I don't have any idea where you are trying to take this story I really hope that inspiration will strike you soon and you can continue writing.

Tayuya's sound jutsu are something else. They're well thought out and even better executed so good job on that. Still not entirely sure where this is supposed to be in the timeline. And has Naruto gone back to Konoha yet?
jtcr chapter 17 . 6/18
I'm a little confused as to when this chapter takes place. Is it a few months after NAruto and Tayuya set out on their journey to Temujins country or when is it?
I had really been hoping to see more of their adventures before they got to the level of super ninjas, but I will trust that you know what you're doing and I will continue to enjoy this story of yours. But please do write that Temujin story arc as another story. I really want to see it.
jtcr chapter 16 . 6/18
Sasuke remembered it from before? Is that referring to the battle at the valley of the end where this all started or is it another fight from sometime in the three years since the valley of the end?
Lady Kasumi? So she made the two fight in the past after the valley of the end. Ignore my prior paragraph.
Oh this is just a preview of things to come? Okay good. I was really worried for a second there. I wasn't sure how I was feeling about that long of a time skip. And I really want to see more of Temujins country. It's an entirely new world there is just so much potential there that you created! Please please please don't let it all just fall to the wayside and go back to Shippuden. Let us see what ideas are rattling around inside that head of yours and give us some amazing stories!
jtcr chapter 15 . 6/18
Now this was honestly an outcome that I wasn't expecting. For him to leave the whole continent and go somewhere else? That is a new idea I really like. And I'm loving all these cute little NaruTayu moments you're throwing in. I like that you aren't just shoving them together and you're giving depth to Tayuya's feelings toward him and just how conflicted she's been up to the point where she finally realized how she was feeling and accepts the fact that she cares for him as more than a friend. But I really hope that we get to see at least some of that struggle on Naruto's part. I want to see his internal struggle and his internal debates about how he feels towards her. I want to see a little bit of a self conscious Naruto towards Tayuya.

I think you did the Sakura scene very well as a whole. The way she acted and the inner dialogue you gave was spot on I feel. So good job on that. I have no complaints at all of your story and all I can sing are praises for it. I just want more and more becuase it is such a good story. I love every second of reading it and every sentence you write. I am so glad I picked it back up becuase I had no idea that you had added more chapters and then added such a twist as to have Naruto and Tayuya leave for another completely different continent that may as well be a whole new world for them. It's honestly amazing. Thank you for continuing this story.

And my favorite part has to be those last couple paragraphs ending with The Wanderers. Just excellent how you're telling this story.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 4/5
Hopefully he gets over his "I'll save anyone that needs saving, even if it's an enemy" crap soon. It's okay for the moment though, because not enough time has passed for his temperament to change. I always get annoyed by the fairy tail esque sentiment that enemies can become friends if your're just nice to them. -_- Not to mention, you can't really call yourself a ninja if you're incapable of getting rid of enemies lol.
I'm taking a page out of Tayuya's book, WHAT THE FUCK when the fucken hell is the next chapter/s gonna come! 4 years u shithead 4 fucken years ,I need to know what happens next ! I was fucken hooked on this story and you BLEW IT! 'Panting' there I'm done but seriously the next chapter bro
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Impressive prologue, hope to see more about the story of Naruto in the next 2 chapters!
fangirl chapter 18 . 11/28/2015
ok i luv the way u wrote this story its rly unique and excellent to me theres only 1 question
Did u quit writin it and if so YYYYYYYYY its rly good and i hope ur not done with it
with luv