Reviews for Melody of the Wanderers
KageNo chapter 18 . 11/26
pls more
HyperA1985 chapter 4 . 11/5
I am looking forward to chapter 19 and I vote Sonic X character Tikal the Edchina in this story.
pyre101 chapter 17 . 8/23
This is getting good. If you get around to writing it or rewriting it, I would be glad to read it. Unfortunately, it has stopped.
IAmRene chapter 18 . 5/9
Ma man. Where are you. You can't just leave this story hanging.
HP-DG-SB-NR-RG-PN chapter 17 . 3/13
Damn, I was hoping to be able to read more. I'm hoping that you'll decide to come back to this story again. I'm really liking what you're doing with it so far.
Clouffie1986 chapter 18 . 12/17/2016
This story is really amazing. I truly hope you can get back to it at some point soon.
MasterBrattan chapter 16 . 10/9/2016
There was hard training? All Naruto came back with was a bigger rasengan; he didn't know his elements, he didn't know the memory transfer of the kage bunshin (something that could have taken Kakashi or Jiraiya five minutes to show him).
SilverHairMercenary chapter 7 . 9/22/2016
Right... OK... where to start? First of all the story is great, can't get enough character development. However, the fight scenes are dragging out tooooo long. The next one bothers me the most, STOP ADDING NON EXISTENT CRAP INTO THE NARUTOVERSE! *cough* Sorry about that, but you are going too far with it. Where to begin... there is no such thing as electric tag. A bayonet refers to a knife attached to the from of a gun, and frankly guns don't exist here. Money is measured in ryo, which is around the same value as the Japanese yen, so the exchange rate from dollars to ryo would be around 1 to 200. Oh and please don't randomly change the use of a well established jutsu. Regular clones are just illusions, they do sweet FA apart from that. It's shadow clone that transfers memory.
Mr whiskers chapter 18 . 9/8/2016
your stories are awesome keep up the good work.
Hecseferblade chapter 18 . 7/28/2016
I really hope you come back to this story, it is amazing so far. Definitely a new spin on how tayuya develops and interacts with naruto
aminblastbro chapter 18 . 7/10/2016
Great story! Plz update again soon!
mdhunter111 chapter 18 . 7/8/2016
Mdhunter here. Good job with this chapter. Please continue with the next chapter real soon. Looking forward to it, and have a nice day!
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
Honestly, the fight was incredibly long and drawn out, expecially against what is likely going to be a character that'll have no relevance in a few chapters. I actually ended up just scrolling past most of it. One thing I did notice, however, was that Naruto used the rasagan a total of once. Unlike canon, he seems to have already mastered the basic tequnique, and with his absurd amount of chakra, he should be able to spam those things.
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
There are so many issues with having Naruto fight the demon brothers. 1) They were beaten and Kakashi didn't kill them or have them captured (where they would be interrogated and killed) 2) Why would they stick around the same place for like a year? 3) Why had no one in the city taken notice of the two missing min that, for some reqson, decided to hide out in alleyways for months?
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
'If there was anything Kakashi taught him, it was superb chakra control'... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Yeah right.