Reviews for Melody of the Wanderers
Fierce Dities Link chapter 3 . 5/25
I'm loving your story so far, i also like how you are building a relationship between them from ground level, rather than forcing them together. Great story pal, keep it up! XD
Euphoric Tides chapter 2 . 4/23
great story but just so you know naruto goes to land of snow after he learns rasengan so this part is impossible.
A raging Ghost chapter 6 . 3/18
I can't in good conscience continue reading. It's going I really don't like.
Did ya bring the eye twitch at Tazuna's remark of Naruto bein' short from FMA?
Juscant chapter 1 . 2/1
...I thought I was going to like this, but... a Naruto who just walks away from Konoha without coming from a drastically different background just isn't Naruto and I am not apparently okay with reading about that person... Still it's got great potential, but I just can't do it. Still keep going - I'm sure it'll be a great story for someone.
BloodDragon3012 chapter 18 . 1/21
Need update great story just love it so far.
Demonick Angel chapter 1 . 1/8
Really good opening
GenetiX23 chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
I prefer to pretend the movies never happened.
GenetiX23 chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
So...when is Naruto going to sign the fox summoning contract? Because there has to be a point to the fox's existence.
GenetiX23 chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
You could stand to use less ellipses. Just a tad. By which I actually mean a lot.
Sizzin chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
This was very well done, Naruto and Tayuya (as far as I know, at least) are both in character. I'm looking forward to the rest of this.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
This is great, althoigh the difference in quality between this and Drifting is quite evident. Be proud man. Drifting is THE best Naruto fic on the site, without any retarded bashing and awesome fights. This story is good too, although I feel Naruto's attitude changed way too quickly though.

The first chapter should be rewritten with more detail, and the previous chapter should be bereft of mid story ans. Otherwise, this is still a great story to read.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
Awesome
kerruan18 chapter 18 . 9/4/2014
Please continue to write don't desert this story. It is amazing and phenomenal and every other word I can think of for awesome. If no one else reads it I'll read it to the finish and write reviews for every chapter till the end. Keep up the good work.
tadkins chapter 18 . 8/27/2014
Can't wait to see what else you pull out next with this story. Loving the mix between what you're doing in comparison to canon and hope you update this soon.