Reviews for The Buzz
Sunshineeee1 chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
AMAzing chapter!
imawesome519 chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
well hello stranger! havent seen this story in the circuit in a while. stuffs falling apart and coming togetehr at the same time...
YouJustDoYou14 chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Awh! C'mon, Tori, you were so close. Why didn't you just speak up sooner. Damn Jade and her insensitive ass! How you up and remember "Oh by the way, help me say 'I love you' to Beck because I'm such a bitch that I never remembered to say it back to him." Like who the fuck does that?!
let-y0ur-hair-d0wn chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
Wow...This is starting to get more interesting than before...
bsblchick82 chapter 8 . 11/21/2012 I am writing this i noticed that i'm going to be the 100th review...yay! just wanted to let you know that this story is so well written and detailed. i can't wait to see what happens next! jade's character development is is a nice twist and although you've expanded forward from the original concept of the story, (as in there aren't any more letters) this story is very enjoyable and take as long as you need to update as long you keep writing this well :)
Lover-Bug chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Oh my gosh! Update this PLEASE! I'm obsessed!
Encantria chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
THIS IS SUCH AN INCREDIABLE STORY! PLEASE Update! this is amazing... :) 3
MyPerfectEscape chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Omg I can't believe Tori didn't know that it was her that Andre was talking about. When Jade has to be the one to tell you that, willingly too, that says something. Can't wait to read more. Update soon.
leaj0rdan chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
this is such a great story .. please keep it up ... ITS AMAZING you're such a good writer. i can't wait to see hwat happens next
YouJustDoYou14 chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
I was kind of hoping Tori would kick Jade's ass, or cuss Andre out for lying to her. Idk I wanted more bloodshed and blaspheming lol. Loved this regardless. Tori is a dumb ass. I wanted to punch her myself when she said Cat. Seriously? Lol Post soon.
imawesome519 chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
wow. long time no see
NeverBeLonely chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
Oh my god! I love this story! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Letsjustsay chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Wow, I just found this story, and it's one of the best I've read on this site! In my opinion everyone is totally in character, which is surprising to me. You are an amazing writer and need to continue this story :D Just astounding!
jjohnson612 chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
I thought this story would never get updated! Nice chapter, I hope your next update is sooner rather than later
child who is cool chapter 8 . 9/2/2012