Reviews for The Buzz
tolazytomakearealname1 chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
please continue with the story the waiting is killing me!
imawesome519 chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
You my friend are a major tease! You set it up... and then snatched it away! Please write more! pretty please?
akebai chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
I just wanted to say; I'm seriously enjoying this, and really looking forwards to the next bit :D
Songbird341 chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
Everyone is so confused! Lol it's like Taming of the Shrew meets A Midsummer Night's Dream! Favoriting it!
jlevi chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
amazing story, nuf sed
child who is cool chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
great chapter
JustAdorkable379 chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
Whooooooooaaaaaahahoaaaa! MAJOR twist! But bro Tori has it ALL wrong man... PLEAASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY!

P.S. CABBIE... That is all...

-Call me Just...
iBreakTradition chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
FFAddicted123 chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Loved it. Another good chapter in the bag. I honestly feel bad for Tori and Jade. Tori does seem like a stalkergoing over to Jade's house. The Cat and Beck scene was so cute. Of course she would pick the park! Thts the peeeeeerrrrrrfect first date. But what happened to Robbie?
stilldeandra21 chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Oh my god! I love this. I am like sucked in to it and I can't get out. Please write more and soon!
jblova123bbay chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
plz plz plz finish the story! its so interesting!
DariusWOW chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
I must say, you are one of the most talented victorious fic writers I have read. Fitting diction, detail, suspense, length. This is one of the first pieces that pulled me in enough to actually "feel" what you're expressing. great work.
a-jaylovesyou chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
Ohmmgeeee(: this is sosososososso amazing! And I really think if this was a real episode(which it should be) Andre would deff be the one giving advice! Also, now that I think about it, robbie and jade do have the same problem, they just deal witth it in extremely different ways. I am really enjoying this story, and the drama in it! (: I hope jade&beck get together soon! That is my absolute favorite couple ever! Plus cat&robbie and Tori&andre! Update super soon!(:

-ajay xx
liviblueeyes chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
Can u have her rwalize it soon i mean i love this story but tori needs to just go ahead and confront jade and andre about that night
1WonderfullyMade1 chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
JEALOUS TORI! Best thing ever. Can't wait for the next chapter.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »