Reviews for The Buzz
teddybaer chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
OMG! I can't believe I just started to read this amazing story. It's just like this simple idea of 'Ask Andre', that turned everything into drama. And I have to praise you for the length of the chapters. I enjoy to read them and I'm happy when I still have a lot to read. And how you involve all characters in a perfect amount each chapter makes it seem perfect! Update soon!
Redruler chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
So Darn epic!
Benjamin236 chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
This was a great chapter. I really felt like I knew where Beck was coming from now and I can't blame him. The stuff with Jade and Andre was good. I'm glad that Jade is really trying to change her ways.I hope that Tori won't do anything drastic to Jade though. Talk about a misunderstanding. Anyway a great chapter and I can't wait to read the next one.

Benjamin236
Boris Yeltsin chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
Jade!

You ruined Tori's and Andre's friendship for now.
Timeless Wings chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Uuuppppddddaaaaaatttttteeeee !
RANDOMREVIEWER98 chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
OMG LOVE IT! please update soon :) are Tori & Andre gonna get together soon?
StrawberryCrush chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
I love this story! Its so original and real.

In all honesty, I was just reading waiting for the Tandre parts but I got so hooked on Robbie and Jade.

Great job dude, you have killer writing skills. :)
Zacharoni chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
More, more, more! I'm in LOVE with this story!
Tandreluva chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Like the person said below... UPDATE! I love this story has much has rose's!
child who is cool chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
great chapter
Vatala Darkmist chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update I could go forever you know update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update ow my fingers hurt update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update yow they hurt ok I'm done but UPDATE DAMMIT Usted y su ** cliff perchas!
FFAddicted123 chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
Great story. So close to that Tandre kiss tho.
justanotherintern chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
JADE YOU IDIOT HE WAS GOING TO GO KISS HER! -stabs Jade viciously- NO NO NO NO. D:!

Your writing is so amazing. I love your style. Every time someone wants to talk to another person something gets in the way...like stupid Jade... And every time it leaves me (and I'm sure other readers) wanting to know whats going to happen next between the two characters when the person finally gets there! Amazing job. 4 Thumbs up. (Yes, four.)

-xUndeadLoveSongx-
Benjamin236 chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
An interesting chapter.I can't believe Andre is that accepting Beck's date was interesting.I'm happy to see that Jade did take Robbie's words to heart and decided to find a way to change.I have a feeling that the next chapter will be interesting to say the a good chapter and I can't wait for the next one.

Benjamin236