Reviews for The Buzz
Emily Ebriection chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Wow! This is a really interesting plot line and I can't wait to see where it goes!
Monster and Water chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
The thing that really got me to believing was chapters 2 and 3. I was expecting this story to be a boring advice column the whole time, I was pleasantly surprised with the drama you added. It's good to see couple drama once in awhile you usually see people trying to get together, a la Roses. It's good to see you're branching out, you have some really good subjects.
JTPhoenix19 chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
Hey trim, thank you for giving me a shout out D and making read this wonderful, no wait, what's the word I'm looking for...oh yeah one of the BEST stories out there ;). Well I do like other stories but this makes it into my top five D. Well this chapter is still good for a "filler" chapter. I really the fact that everyone is uncomfortable on what's going on and how they feel for one another I.e. beck and jade. I also like the tandrè build up and how tori and andrè are so blind on how much they love each other. One thing is for certain though this story has me on the edge of my seat (I know I said that already but hey it's true. You keep me in supense.) Also I like the cliffhanger lol. How will Tori respond? How will she cope with her jealousy? Idk I guess I got to find out in the next chapter. Keep up the good work bro D.

P.S.: Oh btw what you wrote about dan was funny. I mean he does pull the strings of the fans, but if he does pick a side (especially for Icarly) he would lose massive viewerships and fans. For example let's say he did pick seddie in istart a fan war, then the creddie fans will be furious and start trashing, boycotting, or simply stop watching icarly and vice-versa. I know some creddie/seddie fans will still watch the show but it wouldn't be the same anymore. Also I feel that dan is kind of teasing us with the whole tandrè ship, but that's what he's good at. That's what makes us (the fans) coming back for more. But just like you I have a love/hate for dan lol.
Xx-Cabbie-Seddie-Cailey-xX chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Gahahahahaaa i love Tori's train of thought! lol too graphic and took off the slap! :D thats tooo funny! and i think Tori should say the old saying, "i was in the neighborhood and decided to drop by" cause thats funny! lol i love this story, update soon! :D
Boris Yeltsin chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Man, hope everybody works things out soon.
KingxLeon21 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
This was a good addition. it wasn't so much a filler as it was a set up chapter. see I define a filler as something that is a complete break from the story line. This chapter didn't do that more than it just set up events for future chapter without seeming to deviate from the story line. so no worries...

one issue was that the quality of this chapter seemed to be less than that of the previous chapters. No deal breakers, but just minor things that are mainly just pet peeves of mine. There were numerous misuses of the word your (where it should have been you're). I could point these out if you would like, but I'm sure it was just an oversight, so i won't overload this review with examples.

Also... transversing (Robbie took his time transversing the walkway), should have been traversing.

There were also a something else but i can't seem to recall what it was so it must have been minute.

In any case... The chapter was still good... the dialog was still up to par (with how it was in previous chapters)... and the style is always enjoyable (for me)... So good job. and like i mentioned before... if you'd like for me to point out the issues that I mentioned PM me and I'll get right to that. But if not then that's fine... in the meantimes... (raises glass) Here's to another great chapter and many great future updates. Cheers!

Deuces

KL21
TheFandomInitiative chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Ooohhh everyones getting the wrong ideas O.o I honestly loved you rant cuz it was SOOOO true! I also can't wait till iparty with victorious! Again please update soon :))

Love Jazmin xx
So Far Gon3 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Good chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
KingxLeon21 chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
wow... loving this story... the style is interesting and consistent, the dialog is detailed without being "word-y"... the story line is engaging... and the character's are great... This is an awesome story and i anxiously await an update. Until then...

Deuces

KL21
Monster and Water chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Trim, I doubted you at first, but you made me a believer out of this story man. I really like where this is going. I gotta say it turned around to something I wasn't expecting, and I like it. You got my support bro.
Xx-Cabbie-Seddie-Cailey-xX chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Haha i liked the seddie ref in ch 2! :D lol but OH NO BADE BREAK UP! :( And Cat should be the next letter writerer, like shed be all like "this guy likes me, but i dont like him i like the guy my best friend likes who just so happens to be the ex of the guy who likes me" haha that sounded funny :) and yay i got a shout out! i feel special :) :) :) :) :) and of course i wont get mad i understand that my ideas might not be the best :D i just like sharing :) haha update soon i love this story!
JTPhoenix19 chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Hey trim, I'm sorry to hear that you have a killer headache, just take two advil and some sleep. That will usually do the trick. I hope you feel better D. Also I really enjoy this story a lot. It has me on the edge of my seat. it sucks that beck and jade are on a little "break" but I have faith that they'll be together again. Can't wait for the next chapter and also I can't to see what happens to tori and andre. Keep up the good work D.
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
I really like this story! I can't wait to read more! So unique and attention grabbing!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Hope Jade and Beck get back together soon.

Cat gets together with Robbie, how's that sound?
xXBlueDazeXx chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
3 I can't wait for the next update!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »