Reviews for The Buzz
Demigod Wizard 4ever chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
omg finish this story :) it was so good. I love how you let jade know things i mean she is gonna run around torturing tori know
UsedToBeGinger chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Yay another chapter:) I liked the seddie moment in the middle that made my happy! Please update soon!

Love Jazmin xx
JTPhoenix19 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Lmao...you don't need to apologize trim. I don't mind your story about your ex girlfriend or you tangents lol. Quite frankly I like it because I'm a good listener...well in this case a good reader?...and I understand what you're trying to say. I also agree with you on the whole Jobbie thing lol. If I offended any jobbie shippers I'm sorry...but I'm just not a big fan of that ship. And trim, I'm surprised we ship the same ships lol what I mean is I support cabbie, bade, and most of all tandre D. Thanks for the shout out and I'm really enjoying this story. Keep it up bro D.
LizGilliesFan chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Keep going but please make jade have written that just to make beck jealous cuz there Is no way that beck/cat or Robbie/jade will work out
moving.in.the.dark chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Uh oh, Jade knows... here comes the drama lol (or angst?)

As always, I love this chapter, can't wait until your next update :)
Boris Yeltsin chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
So, Jade could know about Tori's love for Andre already.

LOL.

I'll PM you ideas.

What kind of Victorious stories are you into?
twinkle toes tonight chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This is really good update please :)
LizGilliesFan chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
The part in tori's letter that says " I can't live without him" or something like that is way OOC and Jade would be clearly NOT in love with Robbie and beck jade love each other! Tori should have written about Andre but any way like it
moving.in.the.dark chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This sounds like it will be really interesting! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
506thpir chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I'm really liking the chapter. I'm excited to see how you're gonna do the story. Have to admit, the Beck/Cat and Jafe/Robbie bits threw me off at first, but I trust that you know what you're doing so I'll just go along for the ride and not question it. Lol

Is the next chapter gonna be Andre answering the letters or something?
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Sounds pretty cool.

Mind if I give you some story ideas?
UsedToBeGinger chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This is really good please update soon :)

Love Jazmin xx
JTPhoenix19 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This is a pretty good story man. I like the idea of this story and tori sending a letter to andre telling him that she has a crush on him, but andre doesn't know cuz its anonymous. and what's up with jade liking robbie? Also I like that you're a guy writer and know how to work or better yet know how to write amazing stories D. Keep it up man ;)
Xx-Cabbie-Seddie-Cailey-xX chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
UBER AMAZING! :D I LOVE YOU! YOUR THE BEST WRITER ON HERE AND YOUR A DUDE AND I LOVE THAT :D I hope you update soon! and if u need any help just PM me, cause im giid with ideas just not writing them,lol :)
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8