Reviews for Unconventional Truths
Tigger4eva97 chapter 41 . 1/9
Can you please do a sequel with this I would really like to see where you think their future would go
The Dark Insomniac chapter 40 . 7/27/2013
Very awesome job! It would be cool to see a short chaptered sequel of how everyone is in however many years! :)
Syfja chapter 16 . 9/27/2012
Awww the kids are so cute together.
LilyLover chapter 40 . 4/21/2012
Um... sequel? please?
Bibliophile219 chapter 40 . 10/23/2011
Aww this was such a nice story. I really liked this AU, will we ever see more of it, other than the one shot. Like another story? How Jack and Mandy become sibs etc?

If not, tis ok, I shall let my imagination do the work.

Great story!
Bibliophile219 chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
Hi : )

So I got this sweet little review on the one story I've ever written, and I like to see who's kind enough to review my little story.

So I right clicked on this lovely reviewers name and went to their page and proceeded to peruse their stories til I came to one with characters I really recognized (I know NCIS too, but CM's my favorite).

And since Em's my favorite character and I'm partial to any story involving her, I decided to read this one.

And wow, this really interesting. I'm excited to see what happens next!

And while I'm going to continue, it won't be tonight, (or really this morning since it's 1am).

Excited to read the rest!
piper chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
Ah man, that "I once talked the ambassador to China into ditching his security detail so we could go get ice cream when I was 7. It took them nearly 40 minutes to find us by which time I'd already talked him into buying me a double scoop of mint chocolate chip." was probably one of the best lines I have ever read in a fanfiction. Love this story!
Sapphiredark chapter 41 . 9/2/2011
Awsome story! I love the way you ended it with Aaron getting her a ring it was so sweet : )
rachreinke chapter 40 . 6/27/2011
Great story! Every single chapter was unique and special. Thanks a lot for posting it, you're a great writer. :)
VioletFox127 chapter 40 . 6/27/2011
Awww, it's like a puppy...
felena1971 chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
Girl you are good! This whole chapter as I was reading and I knew they would have to leave the courthouse, one thing kept weighing on my mind. It's a silly little detail but to me those silly details really make a story and show the author cares. And you nailed it! You made sure there was a child safety seat for Mandy. How dumb is that? But seriously, it shows an attention to detail that impresses me tremendously! Well done!
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 40 . 6/26/2011
Aww! I've been reading this all day.

This was so adorable. Ok glad I decided to read this even though it was 40 chapters long. It's kind of a daunting length. But the length of the chapters were perfect.

Amazing story and I love the epilogue. I see that you updated while I was reading this. I'm assuming that's your update on the oneshot sequel, but I'm going to read that real quick, hopefully read the sequel that I hope the next "chapter" is announcing, and then go to bed.

Fantastic story, once again. You made Emily adopting a child seem believable and not forced or awkward. It made sense and it just worked.

And the Hotch/Prentiss that was going on was adorable A's well :)
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 40 . 6/17/2011
wow. great story, really enjoyed reading this one!
sarahb2007 chapter 40 . 6/9/2011
Ok I just found this story yesterday and it's had me hooked since I started reading it! I've laughed and it has almost brought me to tears but overall I loved it. I rally wish you'd consider doing a chapter sequel instead of a one shot... Please please please
Cyd the Squid chapter 40 . 6/8/2011
Soooo good. I'd love to see a sequel. Amanda was a really creative addition and a great way to give Hotch and Prentiss a common denominator outside of work to bring them together.