Reviews for The Bird and the Tarantula
gidster chapter 9 . 11/8/2018
this is amazing. please continue
Erackan chapter 9 . 7/17/2015
Please tell me this is being continued! It's brilliant! It honestly sounds like it could be an episode or a comic. Keep up the good work!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Please update soon! Can't leave us hanging here, it's already been over two years since the last update. This is cruel and unusual (and I think undeserved) punishment!
BrienneJamie chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I love this so far! It's super interesting!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
This is great! You're an excellent writer, and this story has kept me in suspense the whole way through! I look forward to reading the next chapter!
grayember13 chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
wow! I love this! Question KF and Rob are just bros/friends right? Maybe I'm reading too much into it i don't know. Well PLEASE update SOON!
Arsenicnlace88 chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
This is a fabulous Story!

All your fighting scenes, they're easy to read and run so "smooth".

Very well written and I can't wait for your next update!
Lakeshine chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
really good i almost didnt read because i thought it might be childish due to the tarantula in the title but really good so you might want to try something else for the title
AlyKat16 chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
LOL

I assume the book that Amir was reading was the Amulet of Samarkand in the Bartimaes Trilogy!
FudoTwin17 chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
BRO! PLEASE, JUST DON'T KILL AKIM! OO U scare me. TT
fan-fan31 chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Kay, why is Akim such a likeable character? Does 'crumpled body' mean he's dead? I don't want him to be such a transient OC :(

Also, KF better have some stuff to say; I look forward to the interaction between him and Robin.

Thanks for the update!
Zaralecki chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
YOU UPDATED! Thanks!
kaitokitty chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
Yipee! You updated! I hope you update again soon.
P chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
Epic story line! This is really good. I cannot wait for more.
Reader chapter 8 . 1/18/2012
I'm assuming something huge and terrible happened in your life? Are you still updating? Anyway hope nothing bad has happened and you won't give up the story. cheers.