Reviews for The Bird and the Tarantula
BlueMoonChaos chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Please update soon! Can't leave us hanging here, it's already been over two years since the last update. This is cruel and unusual (and I think undeserved) punishment!
BarbaraGirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I love this so far! It's super interesting!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
This is great! You're an excellent writer, and this story has kept me in suspense the whole way through! I look forward to reading the next chapter!
grayember13 chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
wow! I love this! Question KF and Rob are just bros/friends right? Maybe I'm reading too much into it i don't know. Well PLEASE update SOON!
Chibireese chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
This is a fabulous Story!

All your fighting scenes, they're easy to read and run so "smooth".

Very well written and I can't wait for your next update!
Lakeshine chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
really good i almost didnt read because i thought it might be childish due to the tarantula in the title but really good so you might want to try something else for the title
AlyKat16 chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
LOL

I assume the book that Amir was reading was the Amulet of Samarkand in the Bartimaes Trilogy!
FudoTwin17 chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
BRO! PLEASE, JUST DON'T KILL AKIM! OO U scare me. TT
fan-fan31 chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Kay, why is Akim such a likeable character? Does 'crumpled body' mean he's dead? I don't want him to be such a transient OC :(

Also, KF better have some stuff to say; I look forward to the interaction between him and Robin.

Thanks for the update!
Zaralecki chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
YOU UPDATED! Thanks!
kaitokitty chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
Yipee! You updated! I hope you update again soon.
P chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
Epic story line! This is really good. I cannot wait for more.
Reader chapter 8 . 1/18/2012
I'm assuming something huge and terrible happened in your life? Are you still updating? Anyway hope nothing bad has happened and you won't give up the story. cheers.
SubRosa7 chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
I'm very much enjoying this story. The interaction between the Young Justice team is great (including Red Arrow), and I really like the Batman/Robin interaction as well. I don't know as Batman realized what Robin had planned, and I don't think he'd be happy about it. I'm excited to find out what will happen next.
mshobgoblin chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Sooo glad to see you update this story!

I love the way you describe Robin and all the other characters.

Looking forward to the next part ;)

Hob x