Reviews for The Bird and the Tarantula
nightbird19 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Yes! Keep going I must know what happends next! I love your writing style: the long chapters and very detailed descriptions. Please update soon.
Destiny Lot chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Great start!

Hope to read more soon.

Ja ne
Ichon chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Let's just say if you don't continue, I will die from withdrawl.

You don't want blood on your hands now do you?

:D

I freaking LOVED IT! It was really well written, loved the action scenes(those are always difficult to portray) and the characters were believable. Everything was perfectly executed! And THANK YOU for the long chapters! You don't know how much I love authors who make long chapters; I practically feed off of it! So keep it up!

You definately know how to keep a reader hooked from the very beginning! Nicely balanced and admireable progression into the plot line.

Robin is my absolute favorite character and I'm absolutely stoked for the next chapter! Wonder who's after Robin...it's so cryptic and cool!

Please, Please, PLEASE continue! Don't stop, no matter what anyone says! This story's just too good to give up on! Plus, you have readers out there who have become addicted to this story(i.e. myself)!

Thanks for posting this.

Your new (obsessive) fan,

Kit
AuthoressCrest chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Good start! I'm very interested to see where you go with this! :D You definitely have the voices of the characters down it felt like I was honestly reading an episode! Awesome job can't wait for the next chapter!
Angel Baby1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Hells yes, keep going! This looks soooo promising! I can't wait to see where it goes XD

Sooo excited!

*puts on her stalker hat*

(PS You might have your reviews set to block anyone from commenting anonymously. Is that intentional?)
TheNightwingfan chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I say definitely keep going(: Chapter length was great, it allowed detail and made the pace absolutely wonderful. You had only a few errors with spelling but that's about all I can say constructively. Haha, word choice was fantastic and I was hooked from the beginning. I'm glad I decided to take a chance on this fic, I cannot wait to read more(:
Stitchyfish The Third chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I love long chapters, even if it is harder for an author XD;

Anyway, interesting story so far! I can't wait for the next chapter ;D
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Yes, continue! I loved it, I think this is one of the greatest Young Justice fics that I've come across. Amazing! *applauds*

Wonderful job :)

I'm so extremely excited for the next chapter :D
Nightlover2 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
wow can u make it more scary for the team
DEACTIVATEDmmm chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Wow, that was really really good. At first when I say the title and the word slash I was debating wether or not to read and I am glad I did! I liked the action scenes

And you have the villains and clues well set :)
What's up with the tarantula chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Keep up the good work!
smallsgigglesjr chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
well this is really interesting. Robin is my favorite character too. i love this so far! please update soon!
Dragoncl chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Definitely keep going. This sounds like it has the chance to be epic. The chapter length was fine. I'd much rather have long chapters I have to pace myself through than ones I can read in five minutes. I'm jealous you're able to write so much without needing a chapter break. There are some problems I just want to point out though. I know it's a pain, but you need to proof read your works before submitting them. You made several simple spelling mistakes(especially extra letters in the middle of words) that spellcheck would catch right away. Also, don't be afraid to use a dictionary. There were several cases where some words were not correct for the context. For example, near the end, "We need to collect!" Collect doesn't really make sense here. I think you were looking for 'regroup' or 'organize'. Barring these easily-corrected mistakes, it was really good and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Aris1013 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Cool story so far, very interesting! You should definitely continue, I am very curious as to who those guys were! The chapter length was good :) Hope you continue it!
CG07 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
*high pitched squeal while clapping my hands* I'm so excited!

Please hurry with the next update! I'm dying to find out what happens next!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »