Reviews for The Bird and the Tarantula
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Defineletly keep going!
obsidian flight chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I really loved how you characterized all of the characters in this. And your chapter certainly wasn't too long; I love longer chapters that can really flesh out the characters with dialogue like you did.

Hope you continue!
EnderMoon chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Perfection! I LOVED the length of the chapter! All the characters seemed very in-character too! Bravo! Please continue! Please!
Silly chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
You should definitely keep going.

I think you introduced the mystery of Robbie's dream and those strange attackers very well and wrote some exciting fighting.

Keep up the good work!
loony chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Loving it!
ROBIN 3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
MORE.

GIVE ME MOOOORE.

:DDD

(I loved your robin in the fights. That's one problem I had with Robin of Teen Titans! Too much attacking, less acobatics ;) )
OrangeSpiral chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Totally keep going with this it sounds like a really interesting start. So do all of the Young Justice members know Robins secret id or just Wally ? also please tell me superboy isnt going to ask superman on a "date" to build a relationship with him... cause thats the impression i got cause he didnt fully understand what a date actually is ... :D
Blue Skyes101 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This was very interesting, and I look forward to seeing what you do with it.

It just had a few grammar mistakes, like forgetting the 'ed' in 'asked,' and I do believe you started calling Superboy "Superman" for a little bit. But other than that, good job.
ROBIN 3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

I found it! I found it I found it!

YAAAAAAAAAAY *does a dance*

haven't read yet :D will do so now~

333

(guess who I am. hurhurhurhur.*dances in the rain*)
totallyPSYCHED chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Wow I like it! Exciting so far- keep it up :D

... I can't believe none of them know what ¥ is... Shesh LOL

But ther than that I love it xD

And very in-character
bluejay chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Looking good so far! But I think your fight scene needs a little work. I had a bit of trouble following the movements and the viewpoint. Looking forward to reading more!
swirlhearty23 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I love you for making this...continue this I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12