Reviews for The Bird and the Tarantula
SubRosa7 chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
I'm very much enjoying this story. The interaction between the Young Justice team is great (including Red Arrow), and I really like the Batman/Robin interaction as well. I don't know as Batman realized what Robin had planned, and I don't think he'd be happy about it. I'm excited to find out what will happen next.
mshobgoblin chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Sooo glad to see you update this story!

I love the way you describe Robin and all the other characters.

Looking forward to the next part ;)

Hob x
Kay Hau chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
Great plot, well-written, and great interaction between the characters, especially between Robin and Wally with their years-long friendship and all. :) Rocky road all the way! I wouldn't worry about the OC at all; from what I've seen people don't bother dissing OC villains, just OC heroes/support characters (mostly because, yeah, they do tend to steal the limelight from our beloved favorite characters). Villains though, ah, we love to hate a good, fresh, new villain! The more villains we have, the more tail for our heroes to kick! Again, good job and keep up the great work!
OrangeSpiral chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
Wow. This is getting seriously good can't wait for the next chapter.
fan-fan31 chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Yayyy! I like cool bad-guys! Well, adding on the fact that I recently read your fic, Papercut, and I loved your OCs there, I love Mr. blondie as well ;)

The chapter was awesome, and offered insight on what's going to happen! I'm sorry to hear that you had to re-write it 3 times, though! I'm curious to see what the rest of the team will come up with as a plan, and whether or not they will fail. (Although, judging from the 'enemy's' confidence, I'm kinda doubting that...XP)

(p.s. I love the OC names you use. How do you think of them?)
FudoTwin17 chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
DUDE! OH THE COMPLETE HORROR! DUDE! UPDATE! I'M ON THE EDGE OF MY CHAIR! PLEASE! UPDATE!
Aris1013 chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Awesome chapter!
AmaraRae chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
WOW AMAZING
swirlhearty23 chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Very awesome chapter! :)
Illuminati-4 chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Yay! an update! I was begining to worry a bit lol. I'm not going to lie, but I get a creepy feeling from Kriz. Hopefully Robing will get help soon. I wonder what will happen when the team gets there? Great chapter! Keep it up!
Artemisgirl91 chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Yay, an update! Its really good. Cant wait for the next chapter.
SuperninjaX chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Woah! So, what exactly makes robin so specieal to this guy? Yes, he's awesome.
Yume no Anime chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
OMG! I'm so happy right now! *does a twirl* I had been eagerly awaiting the update! (You meanie left us on such a clif hanger JK _-) This has seriously been on my mind every day. And now I come home from work, turn on my computer to find you updated! *squeal* I am going to read this now. _
moonfyre chapter 7 . 9/14/2011
Awesome story, and possibly the best YJ story I've ever read. You made my favorites list after chapter one. Plus, it kept me on the edge of my seat way past my bedtime! :) Hope you update soon, because I seriously can't wait. I hate cliffies. But in any case, thanks for sharing your wonderful work!
Kick-Aft chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
Alright, your boss dude is officially more terrifying than the Joker. (Well done)
177 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »