Reviews for The Bird and the Tarantula
thekspecialty chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
OH NO! They got Robin! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :( ...and that guy at the end sounds like a total creep! he has the perfect mentality for a stalker! :S but Robin wont be there long Im sure! the team will rescue him or he'll escape! ...wonder how Bats will react! O_O! he'll probably be mad, and really worried!
Storm.Reader21 chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
I just spent all morning reading this. Such a treat. Very well written and an engaging plot line. There are quite a few Robin Kidnapped fan stories, but yours speaks the highest to me. Characters are very much in-character. Can't wait for the next chapter. I am curious to see where you are going with this entire story :)
Rivera Moonlight chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
I love this story!:D I just can't wait to see what you write next chapter. And I feel the same about Oc's, but in this story I'm okay with them. It fits this story. Anyway, update as soon as you can, please!
NerdGirl112 chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
AHH! This is crazy intense! I can't wait for an update! :D
Yume no Anime chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
And he's captured! ...Is it wrong to say i've been waiting for this to happen?

Robin Yes!

But we all love abusing you cause your so awesome Robby! _ So now Robin's been caught by the crazy Robin wannabe's with a guy that could easily cross into the pedophile mind set. What do they want from him? Training? Figure head? Just something cute to cuddle? I gotta know!
Rivers of Angelic Roses chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
OMG. So much Roy. You really got his character well. I can imagine him being all mad and at the same time shoving off a crap load of Robin clonies. Haha. Good times, good times. Keep it up. I love this fic!
SuperninjaX chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
That's a little creepy ending...
Illuminati-4 chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
Oh no! Robin was taken! The dude is creepy too... Just the fact he seems really fascinated by Robin an stares at him and all... -shivers- Well I do like the OCs. I Don't normally read stories with OCs but this is pretty good. So glad you continued this. I was a bit worried but yay! Keep it up K? Excited to read more
Vow of Serenity chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
Thanks for updating. I was so excited to see it updated that I sped read through it first and then went back and reread it again for more details. I am really curious about what the villain wants at the end... I hope you update soon. Thanks again for writing such as good piece.
Raikimluva22 chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
Omg...u did SUCH a great job on this chapter! My stomach just dropped at the end, that whole thing with KF :[[

Anywho, SO glad u updated :D I freaking love this story..! :]] I really hope u update again soon! It's really reaallyyy gettin' to some good parts, I would assume? xD Hehehe

-RKL22
Artemisgirl91 chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
Love this story.
LittleCanary chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
This is an amazing story! I've actually been following from day 1! You have such beautiful and creative writing, I can't wait to read more!
Red chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
This fic has me floored. I read then reread this and I'm really impressed, i love the writing, the criminals everything. I have no idea what's gonna happen but I know it'll be good. Im seriously looking forward to an update which will hopefully be soon.
AllBlueChaser chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
OH MY! This is so epic! Hee! Yes I love the idea of some bad guys wanting to make a group of Robin type warriors. And yes. Roy has potential but hey, he's hardly the 'obedient' type.
NerdGirl112 chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
This is a really sweet storry! It's so suspenseful. Thanks for writing it! :)
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »