Reviews for The Bird and the Tarantula
fan-fan31 chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
I loved this so much. Not only was it action-packed, it was also mysterious...who is the blonde man? Why focus on this one mobster? All these questions!

Anyway, thanks so much for all the chapters up until now. I hope you update soon!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
AW! This is SO AWESOME so far! *U* LOVE THIS! Absolutely amazing! Can't wait for more! *U* Gosh, the characterization, the plot, the emotions...everything is AMAZING! *U* Rock on! Love this! *U*
Rivera Moonlight chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
This story is awesome, like one of the best! I hope you update soon!
peach-kitten chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
this is so intense! update soon!
loony chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
Very well written!
Kick-Aft chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
Wow, just wow. Awesome chapter.
Anon chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
Yeeeeeeeeey This is the best yj fiction there is :) keep going keep going
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
Your dialog is fantastic and this plot is so engrossing! Great plot progression~!
Aris1013 chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
Gasp! An army of Robins! Oh no! Great chapter!
SuperninjaX chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
It was really good! Until you put in the f word, I REALLY didn't need to read that!
AmaraRae chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
awesome
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
OOH! COOL! Poor Rob, but this is getting so exciting! *U* Rock on!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
OOH! How awesome is that? So cool! Absolutely love this! *U* Rock on! The part about 'coming for you,' though? So cool! Rock on!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
AW! So cute! Loved the interaction between Rob and Bats, as well as Rob and Wally, and Rob and Supes! *U* Rock on! Can't wait for more!

As a side note, I am noticing some missing words and punctuation marks here and there, so perhaps edit just a LITTLE more closely! Other than that, AWESOME JOB! This fic's amazing!
pulchra fabula chapter 5 . 4/4/2011