Reviews for The Bird and the Tarantula
marveldcgirl chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
LOVE IT plz continue soon im like begging plz!
anon chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
I like this one :) it's a lot more well developed than most and has nice long chapters too :D please continue soon
AYMK00 chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
This is getting incredibly interesting~!

The plan that the team came up with was plausible, and Red Arrow's appearance made me cheer, ha ha. These enemies appear all the more mysterious as you write about them, and their plan seems equally as vague despite the increasing number of clues XD

Looking forward to reading the next instalment !
Dee chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Okay.

You need to update this.

Like right now.

It's easily one of the best fics on the site. Your attention to detail is so refreshing! Your fight scenes and character development are superb! Seriously, I love this fic and I can't wait to read more! :)

Cheers!

Dee
ParanoidInPink chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Ooh, Red Arrow is not in the workd! Next chapter seems thrilling! Can't wait to see the battle. And it's nice to know Roy is still interested in his friends. (Insert fangirl squeel) I only saw one error at the end where KF say's WE instead of HE. There was a couple time where the writing was confusing but could be pieced together easily enough. And the whole casino and Mad Hatter thing was very confusing until the random side note so I thank you for filling us in on that. But, after 5 chapters, we still have no idea WHY the group wants Robin. Wouldn't it be nice to fill us in a little? If you did already, I'm sorry I missed it. ( Anyway, it was great and can't wait for chapter 6. Arigato!

Kikino

P.S. Everyone is portrayed amazingly and it was hilarious in necessary parts. Great job.
Assassin of Oblivion chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Ahhh! A cliffy! and an extreme one at that! Wow, the pace has picked up so fast and now i reallyyyyy cant wait for the next update! you are doing so great with the plot and backstory detail! keep up the good work! :)
AmaraRae chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
LOVE
SuperninjaX chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Woah! Insane! Update soon!
Aris1013 chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
I feel like something horrible is going to happen soon...Great chapter!
EnderMoon chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Epic Awesomeness! As Always! I loved the trick the team pulled by using Miss Martian's shapeshifting powers! Bravo! Update soon!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
*whistles* Your updates are always better than the last! :3
xKROWEx chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Oh my gosh. ._. So amazing, I can't even say. Have you written anything professionally? Writing is beyond intriguing, and I literally cannot wait for the next update.
TheNightwingfan chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Wow! This chapter was riveting and I'm glad you put Red Arrow in here! Can't wait for more
Lost-Remembrance chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Can't wait for the next!

RT
loony chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
i think red arrow is as protective of robin as kf is
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »