Reviews for As She Likes It
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
This was great, I loved it.
houses7177 chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Awww, that was sweet. A nice perspective on their life behind the screen.
Embrace the Night chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Wow. Very sweet! I love it. :) Very, very good. I love ice on the back of my neck too, but you probably didn't want to know that. ;P

Also, I'm new to the BtVS fandom, and I was wondering if you could let me know if I'm writing it okay? Thanks!

I may be LOVE'S BITCH, but at least I'm man enough to admit it.

Nightly Embrace

- Embrace the Night
Fire of the Vampire chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
I like this. Normally I don't read things about TV shows or books because it confuses me and then I start liking the fictions better in some cases, etc. But this is good. My friend Sam, aka BloodNMusic, told me that you were a great author. And based on this ficlet, you are! :P

God Bless

Much Love

Later Daze

- Kacie
Redd Summers chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Nimue, this was a very nice short piece. Very touching and powerful even though it's not long at all. *smiles* I enjoyed it very much.
Jaymi chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
Awwww! That was beautiful. Thank you.
Xantiarta chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Awwww! That's so sweet! That's really a great pick-me-up in light of the last few episodes. This one should've been in the show.
Cass12 chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
OMG! In just over 600 words you managed to make me "awww", squeal, and giggle! Good job

now I'm off to read summore
Quetzal chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Awwwww! That was really sweet. I always wondered how Spike knew that. I can't believe all the Spuffy fanatics are deprived from these wonderful scenes.
TheEvilDooer chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
This is a GREAT and very CUTE fic! But one thing... Spike's hands can't be warm. Oo;; He's DEAD! and Buffy has a VERY screwed up liking of having ice on her neck.. Oo;;;