Reviews for Ice and Lightning
justafan chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I loved it! I,liked how you portrayed Ariadne as well. Very good. First Ariadne/Fischer somewhat pairing I've read, and it sounds good!;-)
marinawings chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I really like this story! I always wondered what might have happened to poor Robert after such a heyday went down in his mind. This seems very believable. I can see the poor guy coming to something like this. I also like the fact that it's Ariadne who brings him back from the brink, as she was the one to save him in his dreams, ironically, by pushing him over the edge. I love the loop de loop of it!

I'd really like to read more of your Inception fics! :)
veils chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
UM. So I'm trying to form a cohesive sentence, but I really can't. I basically just wanna type in caps-lock and proclaim how much I love this with an excessive use of exclamation points.

I totally see Robert to a certain degree becoming messed up due to the Inception. It just seems logical. I also adore how Ariadne is the one to be there for him. I think as well she'd be the kind of person to feel guilty after doing it, and want to try to make something right from what she helped do to him.

& let me just say your writing is...WOW. Okay. It's so lyrical and fluid, beautiful really. You have such amazing talent.

And now I'm off to go read your other Robert/Ariadne fics (AND DO THE MY EYES DECEIVE ME YOU WRITE ORIHIME/AIZEN?)
hahabloodyha chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Fischer x Ariadne works don't get enough credit, and your work is one of the main testimonies to this fact. This was incredibly beautiful. Robert's character was captured perfectly, as well as Ariadne's. Great job!
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I - I'm supposed to be giving you concrit, but I can't. I can't because there's absolutely NOTHING to critique about this piece; it's haunting, lovely perfection, and I loved every bit of it. I adored your characterization of Robert, and you wrote Ariadne so well it was uncanny; and she's hard to write, so you owe yourself a pat on the back for that. :D

My favorite line:

'Everything would be gone with a simple adjustment of his weight, the wind screeched in his ears, her fingers were like tendrils of ice burning against his skin, and all he could think to say was, "You know my name?"'

And Ariadne's answer was just love. I had an incredible time reading this.

Thank you for your contribution to Project PULL!

-MyPenIsSharperThanYourSword, Project PULL Reviewer.
cjhar chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
great story. tragic but beautiful. hope you continue to write robert/ariadne
MissSilver chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This was good! Very Ariadne! I approve. Keep up the great work!
Shot of Novocaine chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Short and sweet, this is definitely one of my favourite pairings beyond far. I haven't even bothered venturing into the world of other pairings in Inception yet. (*Eyes all the Arthur and Ariadne fans I'm sure. Or .. Arthur and Eames for all I know. P:)

I loved the way you started it, I loved the bluntness that I could feel through Ariadne.. Felt very Ellen Page haha!

I'm trying to write a story out for this pairing right now but bleh. I'm only getting blocked. *stares at the words anti-writer's block*

It was a nice read before I went to bed! Have a good day.