Reviews for It's Never Too Late
confluentColors chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
"What the hell is this thing and how the hell does it fly?"
Made my day :D
horrorstar100 chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
please continue this story! I love it so far and can't wait for the next chapter.
Crazy-Cat-Shack chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Oh my gosh! THIS IS SO AWESOME! :D please continue!
bioshockbitch chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
I can't wait for chapter 4! I love this fic! Please continue, it'd mean so much to me if you did. It's awesome and amazing!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/10/2012
Aaaaahhhhh I love this C: please hurry and update
Darth Mudkip chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
I'm a bad person. I have secretly been worshiping this fic and I haven't even reviewed once. Sorry! But I swear I love this! You kept the characters true to themselves as well as have an interesting plot line! I look forward to an update soon
Angelique Deveroux chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
First of all, that wasn't dull, just informative. It was well worth the wait. I am surprised that Bakura didn't just take over and beat the crap out of Yugi, even if it meant getting caught. Although I don't think that he would have been, he is just that sneaky. The 'heist' went very well for a beginner, the glass case was intriguing.
Angelique Deveroux chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
I really liked this chapter! It looks like Ryou is in for some rough training, but it will be worth it in the end. I thought for a moment there that he was going to go splat, nice save! I can almost see the look of indignation on Ryou's face at the first mention of stealing his equipment, that was epic!
Lazy Cat 44 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Woot Woot!

Glad I found this fanfic! It's really good!

Hope you don't abandon it. Update, take as much time as u need, no need to rush.
Lazy Cat 44 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Woot Woot!

Glad I found this fanfic! It's really good!

Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
This is such a pleasure to read! Excellent prologue! I love how Ryou interacts with Bakura (and visa versa)! Keep up the good work!
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 2 . 2/25/2011