Reviews for Caligo Nox Noctis
DameDitta chapter 25 . 9/24/2013
you wrote BLAM before it was canonly fashionable... how did you know?

YOU'RE A WITCH!
DameDitta chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
the nudging with the nose... fucking adorable.
TwilightEclps chapter 39 . 12/3/2012
Love it!
E chapter 39 . 11/2/2012
Such a great story, definitely one of my favorites. Very well written. Bookmarked, because I know this will get many repeat reads.
Guest chapter 39 . 11/1/2012
My god. One of the best stories I've ever read. It had just about everything I could have asked for in a story. Thanks so much for writing this. I had it read in about 2 days. Once again it was a great read.
spikeslilpet chapter 39 . 7/17/2012
Oh Grilled Cheezus! That was flippin' awesome! Very sexy, very fluffy, with just the right amount of angst. Loved it! :D
Jasmine chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Okay! So I've just started reading this. My laptop charger has unfortunately seen better days, and the whole 'the internet has everything' was just preposterously hilarious. Keep it going. Crossing my fingers that my laptop wont die on me, so I can finish reading it. XOXOXO ;)
IStillThinkImARabbit chapter 39 . 2/10/2012
Wow wee. :)

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
MissiYoung chapter 39 . 1/30/2012
this fic was amazing and awesome and a bunch of other words neither Finn Hudson nor I can think of at the moment. I completely adored it, thanks so much for sharing it!
Malorie chapter 39 . 12/25/2011
The perfect song for this would be Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. Seriously, It's perfect. This is a really great fic. I'm off to stalk your stories now.
Miki Hoshigami chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
Okay.

I think my ovaries just exploded.
eb012203 chapter 39 . 6/18/2011
Absolutely loved this fic! I Really loved the epilogue too. Lol
another.one.of.my.mistakes chapter 39 . 6/6/2011
I found this story at probably the worst time ever, because once I started, I couldn't stop reading! And I have finals that I needed to sleep for! Oh well, the story was AMAZING. I was hooked :)
LivenotMerelysurvive chapter 27 . 6/5/2011
Blam Happy.
LivenotMerelysurvive chapter 22 . 6/5/2011
So, I need Blaine to have a happy ending. You made him amazing and if he isn't happy then I can't focus on the Kurt/Finn sexiness (which is sad because, damn). Sam seems like the option you're heading towards and if that's the case :) I'm happy.