Reviews for Love is Blind II: Destiny's Battle
SceptileMan12 chapter 23 . 9/29
Just amazing story def one of the best advancedshipping fics ever
Advanceforeverandafter chapter 23 . 10/5/2013
This was an amazing story. I love you're writing style plus I read both the parts and I have to say both of them were truly amazing! I wish you had written more advanceshipping stories cause you're writing style stays true to the characters which is hard to find in most the stories! Anyway I do have one question though , I got a little confused at the last part, so do they remember everything? I wish they did.
plattytehpwn chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
Words cannot describe the emotions coursing through me at this moment. I truly enjoyed this fic, it was one of the best I've read. The sad ending... but the possibility of the renewal of their beautiful relationship? And the emotions of the characters, their feelings were spectacularly conveyed. I found no errors at all in the story, quite a remarkable feat itself, even more so with a story of such quality. And then that video... it complements the chapter perfectly, the sacrifice of tearing out their emotions... And I look back at the beginning, and see its roots in the anime, rather than being completely made up... Your work is remarkable, to say the least. I've often said that sad stories are often the best, and this definitely is one of the best. I sincerely hope that you continue to write, as your skills and creativity put you on par with some of the best Advanceshipping writers on this site. I will gladly be here to read any and every story you post, and I know that I'll love each of them. Thanks for the memories, and hope to see more of your work soon!
Deidon chapter 23 . 11/25/2012
Freaking awesome.

That is all that can be said. Well done, good sir.
Eli W chapter 23 . 11/22/2012
Hi there. I want to say that you did an excellent job of finishing your two stories. Since this is my first review, i read both of them and your stories were very interesting and fun to read. I also checked out your YouTube video that shows memories of Ash and May and the video is pretty nice of those memories. If you want to reply back to me, my email is or use EWortham06 to add as a friend if you have a PS3. Happy Thanksgiving! :)
LucidRush chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
Way to tear my heart out with the previous chapter. This was amazing and i do hope that you plan on writing more for this. Love is Blind III, maybe?
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 21 . 11/17/2012
Can't wait for next chapter!
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 20 . 11/17/2012
Awww. So...much...fluffiness...!
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
That's sweet of Trey to wish that. But I hope he wouldn't get severely hurt in the process of keeping Lily safe.
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Cute chapter! Nice touch with that shooting star!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
Interesting chapter.
Trainer chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
First reviewer in a year, huh? Anyway, amazing story please update sooner and yeah that's it.
sonymaniacs chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
nice story necris, just wondering if you could maybe add some more on galactic, 'cause they don't have much screen time in your story, just saying, keep up the good work though :)
nananax3 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Just read both of your stories and they are amaziiiiiing! It's so hard to find good Pokemon stories - especially with Ash and May - and I'm glad I stumbled upon yours! Update soon!
DeadGoneandNothingMore chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
WOW, am I seriously the only reviewer left! Come on people! Throw Necris a freakin' bone here! Is it that hard to leave a comment?

Sorry buddy, just venting...Anyways, an ambush huh? Maybe Trey should have thought:

" and my girlfriend, vs. hundreds of dangerous criminal gangsters,"... maybe a little strategy would have helped...or some numbers and reinforcement,"

Trey, Trey, Trey...well; what done is done. Looks like something big is going to happen and I can't wait to see what it is!

You keep typing away! Eventually you'll get reviews! I'll force them if I have to...:D

Like A Boss 2 out!