Reviews for 5 Conversations Annie and Jeff had in the waiting
JuliusKing chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Weak in places like accuracy to the episode, but you did capture the characters well without deviating to far from the canon, so props to you. The ending does leave something to be desired and I honestly feel there is a lack of resolution on the age thing, at least not between the two. I guess I just didn't enjoy the nearly pure dialogue focus even though that was all you really promised. Sorry.
disco.pop chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Lovely, subtle, and true to the characters.
JeffLuvsAnnie chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
luv ur story! plzzz continue
PastMeHadDreams chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I loved it! Great job!
pixiie18 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Cute..could totally see these working on the show.
SohoDoll chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Really liked this :)
Clearheart chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This is super adorable. ;)
antebellum.kid chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Your first Community fic? Could have fooled me—you got their tones down perfectly. The thing about the characters is that they're written so specifically, ACTED so specifically, that it's difficult to write dialogue between them sometimes.

As far as I'm concerned, you didn't struggle with this at all.

Two favorite parts:

"No, but we should've noticed sooner, I should've noticed. Jeff, pills are serious. I've been where he is now."

"Not really, you were taking uppers, he was clearly on downers."

"Jeff."

(Such a Jeff/Annie conversation.)

The two make their way to the door, Jeff unconsciously putting his arm around her shoulders.

"We really need to find you a better apartment. There has got to be somewhere safer that doesn't involve dildos."

"If it weren't for Dildopolis you'd never visit." She teased.

"Well you got me there… are you hungry?"

"I could eat."

The two walked through the parking lot, chatting casually, neither mentioning Jeff's arm.

"So, where are you going to put your tiara?"

(LOVE THIS! I adore how casual they are, but how intimate their friendship is.)

Great job, I hope you write more Community (more Jeff and Annie, even?) fics. :)

xo Briar
krystal214 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I loved this because you got all of their voices so succinctly. It was impressive. You even did a "Well... that's nice" line from Shirley and I could actually hear the delivery in a different tone than usual because she was jealous. I only wish that it had been 100 conversations (although I know that's not practical) because I can't get enough of these two. This was awesome with terrific banter and subtle implications. Great job!
smellslikecorruption chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Great job! Your characterization was spot on, and so were your observations. I especially enjoyed the bit about levar Burton and their different memories of him. I look forward to seeing more from you!