Reviews for Twist on Normal Again
this pro-life bullshit ughhhh. you could have had Buffy choose to keep the kid without it, you know...
madcloisfan chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
Loved it
commando666 chapter 15 . 11/6/2011
few things a side this is awesome story
MrsTattooedButterfly chapter 15 . 2/26/2009
Can't wait to read the other books that go with this story! Am really loving it!
KittyVamp208 chapter 12 . 1/13/2008
love tu
Dreylin chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
This is the first piece of fanfic I can remember reading, when I first discovered it a few years ago. The first few chapters where a little shaky, but this one - the end of this one - really grabbed me. I almost always skip over bits of poetry and song in stories. I think I like the idea of poetry more than the actuality of it, most of the time. Every once in a while though, a bit of poetry or song, worked in just right, makes all the difference. This chapter is one of those. This is more than good fanfic. This is something special, and I'm glad I've found it again.
Stig chapter 14 . 4/29/2005
Ha ha. I spelled 'wriggling' wrong. Oh well. Good excuse to review this great story again! I think I may have done it on purpose... but it still makes me feel like an idiot. Snigger, ha ha.
Stig chapter 15 . 4/29/2005
Hey! You killed Spike? NO! But, as I haven't read anything but this story of yours yet, I can hope for a little longer... I'm off to book two, because you have me hooked like a limp eel on a poker, and I am not wriggleing at all. Love this story, can't wait for more. And I can't think of anything you could do to make it better.
pixiecorn chapter 15 . 10/26/2004

make spike come back

plz update soon
o chapter 15 . 9/10/2004
I'll wtite more but I have to see the next book, NOW! See you, love your stories!
Graet job and cheers to Spuffy chapter 14 . 9/10/2004
Tearing up, tearing up... *sniffles* I love this tory, your so good at these stuff that if youevem think about stopping there will be several thousand peopel banging at your doorsteps begging for you to continue... Fav storyFav author Fav author You
SoGrey chapter 15 . 4/1/2004
Oh. My. God. This story... I've read LOTS and LOTS of Spuffy fanfiction (I still think the series should have ended with a Spuffy wedding) but this one is the BEST YET. You are an amazing writer. Really. I can't wait to go on to the Part Two! *runs to Part Two*
spiked punch1 chapter 15 . 9/25/2003
wowee wow wow! what a great story. i can't wait to see where you go on this most excellent journey. so gotta go, alot of reading is to be done!
msgordo3 chapter 15 . 3/4/2003
Ok, just so we're clear here.I don't approve! I'm sitting here, VERY late at night having just finished book one of the Peacemaker series and my eyes are so tired that I can't actually see anyomore and I have to wait 'till morning to read the next book.

Karen. K from your update list rec'd you to me and I've only just got around to reading you. I thought you wrote wonderfully and I'm so glad I took the time to read your fic. I also read 'Once, We Were Young..' and that was just lovely. I just want you to know that I'll be dedicating at least two hours to the rest of your series tomorrow. Thanks again for a fantastic read.

K