Reviews for Slipping Away
tobyequalshottness chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
this was soooooo good! I love the evernight series, and I liked how you wrote this part in Lucas's pov! I always wondered exactly how lucas was feeling, and I kind of understood, but this sums it up perfectly! I loved it!
KathrineofSpain chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Evernight is my most favorite series in the history of the world. It's so romantic and I love it when Bianca dies, anywhoms, nice story :)
I've always had a thing for romantic tragedies.
Emzele chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I think it was really good and I liked reading it from Lucas's POV. It annoys me but I was always annoyed at his refusal to change for her. You're a good writer and pretty good with your grammar as well. I would love to read more from you on his POV!
T3RRY B3RRY chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I want to cry all over again! I feel so bad for Lucas!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was really good! This moment was SOO sad. Keep writing!
snowbaby32495 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
this is exactly how i imagained he would be feeling and thinking when i read the book. you did a grea job and i really enjoyed reading it and seeing that someone else thought the same thing i did about what his point of view would be like.

Snowy
Sad Samantha chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Why must you re-Write the most sadest thing ever

i cry to much srry
WildChildBornGood chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
this almost made me cry, really good! I'd love to read more. (:
jezzagal619 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
OHMIGOSH! I'm crying literally crying that was so sad! I loved it though and yes continue in Lucas's point of view!
jezzagal619 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Toasty Goodness chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Aww, that was sweet :)

MOAR :D
Nishat chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I love Evernight. I was practically crying a river when I finishing Hourglass and this is a very good POV of writing is very good :)
Nobody at all123 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
i love it. and i love evernight. i would have liked to of head of wat happened after that but it was till really good
danmol chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Heyy, Omg, I just finished Hourglass, and cried my eyes out for like an hour no joke! And i read this and i cry my eyes out again! You are a really good writer, and god im such a puff to be crying! But who wouldnt cry at the ending? haha, I really think you should carry on writing, as its really good! Honestly, I'd like to know what he thinks! :)
igniteabluestar chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
That's awesome! Update please!