Reviews for A Blessing in Disguise
LexiTheAmatuer chapter 24 . 5/19
So, I just binge read this entire story in one sitting. Absolutely loved it! You captured the characters so well to how they're portrayed in the series. Really well done!
cloclovilla chapter 18 . 5/10
On of the best things I've read throughout this story is : "I've decided to prolong this story for about ten chapters or so. The end is NOT near! ;-) More drama to come..."
YES! *O*
I'm in love with your story! It's hot, funny, full of action and the caracters are still very much in character regardless of the AH.
I'm amazed at the lenght of your chapters! You're amazing!
cloclovilla chapter 1 . 5/9
wow! I usually hate AH but I have to admite this one is really interesting.
I have no idea how she's ever going to get through to Dimitri! He's so stict and serious I can't see him date a student at all! Wonder how that's going to go.
Plus the no door thing was hilarious, I hope Dimitri walks bqck when she's showering and regrets taking that door away because it's to damn sexy. haha
This is going to be really fun to read ;) At least I hope so I'm still only at Ch1 but for now consider me Ah hater hooked to your story ;)
steph91744 chapter 10 . 3/15
im loving this story
I totally knew who the murderer was since chapter 8 XD wasn't expecting the plot twist with Alexander drozdov tho haha
Well, I admire you for writing this whole story. You've really got commitment. But you need help with spelling and grammar: I suggest you get a beta reader! A beta will really help you clean up your work.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 16 . 10/18/2015
(SPOLIER!) For those people that read reviews XD
Ok, I totally didn't expect Lissa to die...
babysmith chapter 19 . 10/12/2015
"You are such a good cook. My baby is such a good cook." haha love that line. It's so sweet.
chantelleb101 chapter 26 . 8/20/2015
Loved, loved this story..never thought I would really like an all human story but loved it. can not wait until I read the sequel.
VioletQueenMarie chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
This story was absolutely amazing! I loved the plot, the characters, and how it was interesting in every way. Excellent job:)
Guest chapter 24 . 6/9/2015
I was curious one day and looked up the chances of getting pregnant without contraception XD because I'm weird like that and it was like 1 in 4. But most baby's don't make it past the first two weeks so the odds of actually giving birth are much lower.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/9/2015
Just so nobody has any misconceptions about the American or Russian military academy's I'd like to point out that the Rose-Dimka relationship is highly unorthodox. The academy's are ran very strictly with only the highest degrees of respect given to commanding officers. Rose wouldn't have survived with her sass intact XD they get all of that out of you. But the author did well in creating an amazing story.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/8/2015
Dashkov. Ahh, Roza. Hasty decisions never turn out well. Also doing the "walk of shame" in the generals jacket is not a good idea. Poor Jesse or Eddie or whatever his name is.
BelyyVolk chapter 14 . 6/8/2015
Bad Dimka. Play nice. Just ask yourself, "Would my Babushka approve of what I've done?" Sure, you'd never have any fun. BUT YOU WOULDN'T BE PLAYING WITH A GIRLS FEELINGS. Adrian, oh Adrian, what did your Mama tell you about peeping toms? Hmm? absolyutno otvratitel'no. You go to hell for things like that. Love your story :) in addicted.
Just.me2000 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
OK so far i am only 3 chapters in but i constantly find myself laughing out loud! Not many stories do this!
1,809 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »