Reviews for A Blessing in Disguise
marcelammota chapter 25 . 8/2
I absolutely love this story and will leave my full toughts over on Open Your Eyes 'cause I gotta head there RIGHT NOW!
Abluebrown chapter 24 . 5/3
It is one of the better VA fanfics I've read, but the drama is a bit hard to follow at times, and the characters all have insane mood swings. So this story is good at times and extremely hard to follow at others.
Como puedo buscar la secuela? De esta historia?
Jesti chapter 26 . 12/13/2017
We are waiting for updates...
Please update ... It's a beautiful story ...
Please continue writing... START
A.n.onomous chapter 14 . 1/5/2017
omg your ruining me woman
sara.syper chapter 24 . 9/14/2016
i loved this story :) it's one of the best fanfic about VA :)
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 24 . 9/11/2016
WE WOO WEE WOO. AWESOMENESS
LexiTheAmatuer chapter 24 . 5/19/2016
So, I just binge read this entire story in one sitting. Absolutely loved it! You captured the characters so well to how they're portrayed in the series. Really well done!
cloclovilla chapter 18 . 5/10/2016
On of the best things I've read throughout this story is : "I've decided to prolong this story for about ten chapters or so. The end is NOT near! ;-) More drama to come..."
YES! *O*
I'm in love with your story! It's hot, funny, full of action and the caracters are still very much in character regardless of the AH.
I'm amazed at the lenght of your chapters! You're amazing!
cloclovilla chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
wow! I usually hate AH but I have to admite this one is really interesting.
I have no idea how she's ever going to get through to Dimitri! He's so stict and serious I can't see him date a student at all! Wonder how that's going to go.
Plus the no door thing was hilarious, I hope Dimitri walks bqck when she's showering and regrets taking that door away because it's to damn sexy. haha
This is going to be really fun to read ;) At least I hope so I'm still only at Ch1 but for now consider me Ah hater hooked to your story ;)
steph91744 chapter 10 . 3/15/2016
im loving this story
Guest chapter 16 . 1/8/2016
I totally knew who the murderer was since chapter 8 XD wasn't expecting the plot twist with Alexander drozdov tho haha
Guest chapter 17 . 1/7/2016
Well, I admire you for writing this whole story. You've really got commitment. But you need help with spelling and grammar: I suggest you get a beta reader! A beta will really help you clean up your work.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 16 . 10/18/2015
(SPOLIER!) For those people that read reviews XD
Ok, I totally didn't expect Lissa to die...
fogetaboutit chapter 19 . 10/12/2015
"You are such a good cook. My baby is such a good cook." haha love that line. It's so sweet.
1,816 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »