Reviews for Angel of Music
swagUPwindowsDOWN chapter 10 . 6/6
This is a great story so far and I'm very glad I found it. I really like the idea of Logan being the one who is into drama and is an amazing singer. I hope this is updated again because I really feel there so much more to come.
AdorkableWitch1 chapter 10 . 8/16/2016
Please update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
Update soon
TheLoganTrain chapter 10 . 6/17/2016
I wasn't reading BTR FanFiction when you started writing this story but I LOVE it ! I'm a huge Kogan fan and hope will continue the story ! I loved the the moments between Kendall & his Mom .
spookje10 chapter 10 . 6/14/2016
I just found this story and i LOVE it!
I need to know what's gonna happen with Logan and Kendall!
Please continue!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/13/2016
Glad to see an update!
Fka PmYuna chapter 10 . 6/13/2016
OMG you have to continue this! I love anything with Kogan in it :3
Guest chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
Please you need to continue this story, we need to know what happens with Kendall and Logan.
TheGuestReviewer chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
HELLO HELLO!

You probably don't know me BUT I have read this story SUCH A LONG TIME AGO!

WOW!
I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE BACK AND BETTER YET CONTINUING AND OLD STORY!
WOW!

I AM SO HAPPY HERE!
AWWWWWWWWW!
I will have to re-read the whole story to get back on track BUT I AM REALLY REALLY HAPPY HERE!

PLEASE, CONTINUE!
SO HAPPY HERE!
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
:D

THANK YOU! :D
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
Awesome work! Go KOGAN!
Vampire-Angel27 chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
OMFG! i love this story! pretty pretty please update soon.
Aihime195 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
OMG this story is awesome Im loving it...and you promised next chapter was coming out sooner but its been almost a year T.T please update soon
CandySmile chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Oh my gosh! *squeals* I just found this story, and I have fallen in love! I am absolutely obsessed with Phantom of the Opera- in fact, I just happened to be listening to 'Think of Me' when I found this. :) Coincidence? No, I believe it was the Angel of Music... Heehee, see what I did there? Anyway, *gets ahold of herself* this is wonderfully written so far, and I'm off to read more! :D

Much Love,

-Candie :)
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
Wow this is a great story :) Hope to read more soon. :)
name chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
the last chapter is so good. i can't wait to see what happens next. great writing, by the way. keep it up. update soon, please. :)