Reviews for Angel of Music
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
Awesome work! Go KOGAN!
Vampire-Angel27 chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
OMFG! i love this story! pretty pretty please update soon.
Aihime195 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
OMG this story is awesome Im loving it...and you promised next chapter was coming out sooner but its been almost a year T.T please update soon
CandySmile chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Oh my gosh! *squeals* I just found this story, and I have fallen in love! I am absolutely obsessed with Phantom of the Opera- in fact, I just happened to be listening to 'Think of Me' when I found this. :) Coincidence? No, I believe it was the Angel of Music... Heehee, see what I did there? Anyway, *gets ahold of herself* this is wonderfully written so far, and I'm off to read more! :D

Much Love,

-Candie :)
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
Wow this is a great story :) Hope to read more soon. :)
name chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
the last chapter is so good. i can't wait to see what happens next. great writing, by the way. keep it up. update soon, please. :)
JustMe90 chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
I just stumbled on this story, and I really like it :-)

It's nice to read how Kendall is slowly realizing he's crushing on Logan. I mean, he couldn't get his focus of Logan when he first heard him sing. Which must have said something already, but after having various nocturnal emissions (I'm even learning new English words haha), there must be a light bulb switching on right?

I'm not really liking this Eric guy. I'm gay, you're bi.. let's be friends cause we both like guys? Oh, you don't like me in that way, well.. then I'll never speak to you again! I mean: what?
Bananjo chapter 9 . 8/27/2011

nu99et chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
I love this story so much! [:

Can't wait for the update!
TheClaire24 chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
This is a story I really really like, update please. :) BTW I like a lot of your other stories so keep up the good work!
worldsultimatefangirl chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
This story is SOO good! Love phantom of the opera and how you've mixed it into the plot! Please update soon!
ishop67 chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
Hey! I have to admit, all the feelings Kendall was feeling towards Eric, I was feeling the same. I'm not liking Eric right now. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! ;) (Update!) I love this story right now!
Kogan4ever chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Please, you need to update this soon. We need to know what Kendall does about Eric with Logan.
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
hmmmm...i don't like the sound of this eric guy...he a brat...didn't get what/who he wanted so he turned into a dick...

poor kendall, he's so hopelessly confused XD.

this was an excellent chapter. cant wait to see where this goes. eric seems like he'll definitely be a problem.
Fire Starter Muse chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
FOR the LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY! WHY? Why must all of you torture me it starts to get REALLY good then you stop? Wat is up with that! Please update soon! I really want to read more it AWESOME and funny!