Reviews for Angel of Music
AdorkableWitch1 chapter 10 . 8/16
Please update soon
Update soon
TheLoganTrain chapter 10 . 6/17
I wasn't reading BTR FanFiction when you started writing this story but I LOVE it ! I'm a huge Kogan fan and hope will continue the story ! I loved the the moments between Kendall & his Mom .
spookje10 chapter 10 . 6/14
I just found this story and i LOVE it!
I need to know what's gonna happen with Logan and Kendall!
Please continue!
Glad to see an update!
Fka PmYuna chapter 10 . 6/13
OMG you have to continue this! I love anything with Kogan in it :3
Please you need to continue this story, we need to know what happens with Kendall and Logan.
TheGuestReviewer chapter 10 . 6/12
HELLO HELLO!

You probably don't know me BUT I have read this story SUCH A LONG TIME AGO!

WOW!
I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE BACK AND BETTER YET CONTINUING AND OLD STORY!
WOW!

I AM SO HAPPY HERE!
AWWWWWWWWW!
I will have to re-read the whole story to get back on track BUT I AM REALLY REALLY HAPPY HERE!

PLEASE, CONTINUE!
SO HAPPY HERE!
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
:D

THANK YOU! :D
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
Awesome work! Go KOGAN!
Vampire-Angel27 chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
OMFG! i love this story! pretty pretty please update soon.
Aihime195 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
OMG this story is awesome Im loving it...and you promised next chapter was coming out sooner but its been almost a year T.T please update soon
CandySmile chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Oh my gosh! *squeals* I just found this story, and I have fallen in love! I am absolutely obsessed with Phantom of the Opera- in fact, I just happened to be listening to 'Think of Me' when I found this. :) Coincidence? No, I believe it was the Angel of Music... Heehee, see what I did there? Anyway, *gets ahold of herself* this is wonderfully written so far, and I'm off to read more! :D

Much Love,

-Candie :)
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
Wow this is a great story :) Hope to read more soon. :)
name chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
the last chapter is so good. i can't wait to see what happens next. great writing, by the way. keep it up. update soon, please. :)
JustMe90 chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
I just stumbled on this story, and I really like it :-)

It's nice to read how Kendall is slowly realizing he's crushing on Logan. I mean, he couldn't get his focus of Logan when he first heard him sing. Which must have said something already, but after having various nocturnal emissions (I'm even learning new English words haha), there must be a light bulb switching on right?

I'm not really liking this Eric guy. I'm gay, you're bi.. let's be friends cause we both like guys? Oh, you don't like me in that way, well.. then I'll never speak to you again! I mean: what?