Reviews for Hey Look, A Conspiracy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I think Abby and Connor should go to the anomaly site, along with Rex. While they're there the anomaly reopens.

Rex recognises the smells of the Permian and flies through. Abby concerned for him runs through and Connor follows desperate not to lose her
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I think Abby and Cinnr
safi-ry chapter 15 . 7/11/2012
Awesome story! Btw, can you find a way to get Abby in there? I would love her to go there and find them, i dunno, maybe looking for rex. How about something like "alone together" or "anomilies combined" or maybe "prehistoric love" for a title, as i reckon they will get together. But please, please, pleeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeee put conbby in there SOMEWHERE!
The Dust In Dreams chapter 15 . 7/11/2012
Not going to lie - I have been grinning like an idiot for the entirety of this chapter, and it's all because of the title. (Well, that, the fact that it's awesome, and the fact that I was thinking about this story about five minutes before I decided to check my notifications, and there it was.)

And Emily has made an appearance! That's an interesting twist...

Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
Please Continuing the story is getting more interesting, and Ben Taylor are traveling in time, is likely to have encountered the time tribe, and Emily Merchant, and if traveling with them, can reach the age of the mer creatures and that the tribe out by the anomaly of the episode of the mer creatures , and rescue to Lucien
FLUFF-N-UTTER-1 chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
oh love it...please tell me it's not another psychotic time-travelling ex-wife," Lester beseeched
FLUFF-N-UTTER-1 chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Glad to see more about Ben and Taylor... can't imagine them ever forgetting their amazing adventures. Loved the line "working to be professional food"
The Dust In Dreams chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
Look! I've made a conscious effort to log in! (It's Sarah, by the way. I've changed my username.)

I think that you're right - adding Lucien would mean relegating him to a lesser role, which the character doesn't deserve. Nice little filler chapter.

Still not bothered to log in chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
Another well done chapter - I liked the reference to Taylor's mother :'(

RextheCoeulurosauruvus chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is really good! I wonder if you're gonna slowly get them to fall in love? That would certainly make thing more interesting, similar to how Abby and Connor found love while stranded in the Cretaceous era. Hope Taylor's dog is ok though :/
I can't be bothered to log in chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
(It's Sarah, by the way)

You're right. You are sadistic towards your characters, fun though it is. Good chapter, again. I'm sorry, I'm just not in a happy clappy review sort of mood. Nothing's wrong, I'm just tired. But good work again!

Sarah :-)
hf chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
Great!, I think a good idea to change a little perspective of the characters, but I'm curious to know what happened to Ben
The Dust In Dreams chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
The return of Spratt! :D Good to see you're alive and writing.
The Dust In Dreams chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
I swear you just like tantalizing us with cliffhangers... Good work, as always!
The Dust In Dreams chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
Cliffhanger! I really liked the change of style and the banter between Ben and Taylor - excellent stuff. Can't wait for more!