Reviews for The Prophecy of Balance
azure blue espeon chapter 79 . 2/25/2012
Why would Raine want a devils arm?
XSuicuneX chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Lawl, funny thing about this chapter, in the author's note you mentioned having put new years in randomly... And I'm reading it when new years is a day away or so. XD
Emil C chapter 70 . 12/26/2011
Hello, Delfina18!

I'm sorry to be such a burden taking on account that I've never review your story before...

I just wanted to say that you're making a great job, and that I like the fact that Genis has a major role in this story!

But, I'm also an Emil fan... And so far, there haven't been any mention whatsoever about him or Marta...

It just breaks my heart, so I ask you, is there going to be any mention of them in this story?

Well thanks and good bye!
melodyhina123 chapter 70 . 12/25/2011
Now I'm sure I know how riki and keyo are related to raine...then again you could end up twisting the plot to where I'm actually wrong about it...*shrug* I'll find out when you reveal it.

Sorry for not reviewing a lot, I usually read it on my phone and I don't really like typing reviews on it.
melodyhina123 chapter 58 . 9/24/2011
I have now read every chapter in the last couple hours so I am now caught up with this story.

Why do I get the feeling that Riki and Keyo are in some way related to Raine and Kratos...it just may be me though...
azure blue espeon chapter 47 . 7/26/2011
I think the heart of chaos is probbly the tainted child making a desision that will either end or continue hte fued. But the last line I have no idea because I don't know what the book of talent is.
azure blue espeon chapter 44 . 7/16/2011
Your looking forward to the child abducting scenes. Well it seems we will have to report you to the child services for the beginning of a psychotic child stealing stalker. :)
azure blue espeon chapter 40 . 7/2/2011
I have to say, truthfully I had been getting bored of your story. I usually put this one aside for last and sometimes dont read this story until a few days later. But this chapter wasn't half bad. I just think you were taking too long to get into the plot. Sure we all know what the general main idea of the plot is 'Raine tries to save the world and the chior try to stop her' but I kinda felt that this story was getting to be a waste of my time because really nothing exciting had happened. But this chapter I felt was a bit better so could you please write more like these.
Piyopuff chapter 23 . 5/7/2011
Ah, the singing competition strikes again :D how wonderful! Bayne's song was so sweet! I'm glad Zuzi understands how much he still cares for her, and that he's still fighting for her. I will rejoice the day they finally get back together!

Wow, I totally think Sheena and Seles are never going to get any better with each other XP Maybe Zelos will be able to make the peace somehow... I feel kind of bad for his sister though, if she's feeling jealous of all the attention Sheena gets from Zelos.

I can't wait for the next chapter, which has probably already been posted. Great work! :D
Piyopuff chapter 22 . 5/2/2011
The first thing I thought about Riki was that she totally seemed like a "Tales of" character! I love her already and I have a feeling finding out about her past is going to be really fun! Though maybe it'll be a little sad... but I guess I don't mind sad. But goodness, I don't know if Kratos was mistaken calling her Rozanne and if she isn't Rozanne, or if she doesn't remember who she is and that is actually her name! I am lucky tomorrow is Tuesday :D

Boy am I excited XD

I can't wait for the next chapter, you did such an awsome job! Thank you!
Piyopuff chapter 21 . 5/2/2011
Wow, I think Seles and Sheena are really hilarious in this chapter! I guess it's kind of too bad that they don't get along, but it makes for a good fanfic :D

Hehe, I have a feeling Kacey is going to prove to be a handful for Yuan! (That's if she hasn't already!) I'll be interested to see if she does or doesn't remember the night... but my guess would be that she does. I don't know why I think that... but I think she and Yuan would be cute together :)

Great chapter, I really enjoy the singing competition!
azure blue espeon chapter 20 . 4/23/2011
I can't really remember if it was mentioned but if the chior fuffil their plans wouldn't it be like the end of the world. So if it is like the end of the world would Edoph stop singing. And if he liked singing then wouldn't he be on the other side against the chior?
Piyopuff chapter 20 . 4/23/2011
Wow! I'm really glad to hear about some of the leader of the Chorior's past. I really enjoyed that :) I hope we can get more backstory as the story goes along. Getting to know Sukeyo and Rikino is going to be fun too!

Interesting advancement for Kratos and Raine and Genis, I hope their newfound power will help them in their journey :D

I hope you have a happy Easter and get lots of chocolate as well!
Piyopuff chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
I loved the little ZelosXSheena moment! It was really cute :)

And I definitely did recognize the second song :P I know that one quite well. I can't wait to hear about what Seles was doing there, though. And I hope she doesn't cause too much trouble for Zelos and Sheena...

Awsome chapter!
Piyopuff chapter 18 . 4/17/2011
I love the tention :)

I love the singing in the last chapter too! I'm looking forward to the next competition chapter, all of the song fit so nicely! Music and fanfiction is a great combination.

Wow, there are too many questions around what Kratos is really doing now! And I feel kind of bad for Lunpor, Raine is right, if Kratos is assuming something about wolves because he had one bad experiance, then it is close to the same thing people did with half-elves. I would expect more from him!

Anyway, you did a really good job. I'll be waiting in suspense for the next chapter!