Reviews for The Hedgehog Rescue
bbonin chapter 10 . 4/12
Wow he's so brainwashed :o(
bbonin chapter 2 . 4/12
Bobby sure has awesome connections!
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 4 . 9/24/2016
First of all love this, the idea is interesting and I loved Cas so far. Dean and Bobby are also awesome and I love their interactions. The school thing was kind of annoying. At least in the sense that while it makes sense it doesn't make sense either. I like the fact that you actually had someone question the whole school thing, what I don't like are her conditions, they don't really make much sense and I don't really care about reading Dean being in boy scouts or something, but that's just me and I really do love your story.
collegegirl2805 chapter 20 . 7/4/2016
Hey, i just finished reading and you did a fantastic job. Your transitions were amazing and I love how you added in the hedgehog. Thanks so much for a great read
Calliope chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
This. This is the most bitter sweet beautiful thing I have ever read. You touch on everything so wonderfully and gracefully. Deans nightmares and Bobbys protectiveness. Cas is amazing and the way you wrote him is a perfectness others have a hard time grasping. I adore this story and am on my way to see what else you've graced this site with you magnificent writer you.
Jaden Xiang chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
I just would like to say this is a fantastic story of a deaged Dean. I love it beginning to end, and it showcases actual trust in others and how to use it well (and not on demon bitches). Thank you for writing something that captured my attention into this beautiful story. The Hedgehog tie-in was amazing and awesome!
MalB chapter 20 . 7/6/2015
I am just now reading this though it is years old. So Good! MY favorite Booby, little Dean story out there! Lovely and hopeful ending. I enjoyed this so much.
general yumi chapter 20 . 7/4/2015
*sniffles* Does it really have to end? You did a great job on this story author-san! It is well written and I enjoyed reading this. I can picture Dean being all tiny and adorable. Plus Bobby was awesome in this story along with Castiel. I love this story!
Jeanne chapter 20 . 5/19/2015
Good story. I would love to read more.
Banner chapter 20 . 5/7/2015
Amazing. Just ... amazing.
I was close to crying during the scene in the ice cream parlor. I was *furious* in the last Sam-parts before Ruby was killed. I am left with a strong sense of hope.
This story goes in my favorites.

Thank you so much.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 20 . 4/28/2015
love it, looking forward to more
BranchSuper chapter 20 . 4/27/2015
And good snippet!
BranchSuper chapter 19 . 4/27/2015
Sam is recovering - there is hope. Good ending.
AlecDeanFan chapter 20 . 4/27/2015
Yeah, that would be really take some getting used to your older brother now your much, much younger brother.
Kitsune1818 chapter 20 . 4/27/2015
I found the end (chap 19) very pleasing and the idea of the snippets very acomodating for everyone who wants more. This is one of my favorites de-aged Dean fics for its simplicity and the easy way to resolve the apocalypse. Also, protective Castiel is just my thing.

Hope to read more of your SPN work in the future!