Reviews for The Hedgehog Rescue
collegegirl2805 chapter 20 . 7/4
Hey, i just finished reading and you did a fantastic job. Your transitions were amazing and I love how you added in the hedgehog. Thanks so much for a great read
Calliope chapter 1 . 3/28
This. This is the most bitter sweet beautiful thing I have ever read. You touch on everything so wonderfully and gracefully. Deans nightmares and Bobbys protectiveness. Cas is amazing and the way you wrote him is a perfectness others have a hard time grasping. I adore this story and am on my way to see what else you've graced this site with you magnificent writer you.
Jaden Xiang chapter 1 . 3/21
I just would like to say this is a fantastic story of a deaged Dean. I love it beginning to end, and it showcases actual trust in others and how to use it well (and not on demon bitches). Thank you for writing something that captured my attention into this beautiful story. The Hedgehog tie-in was amazing and awesome!
MalB chapter 20 . 7/6/2015
I am just now reading this though it is years old. So Good! MY favorite Booby, little Dean story out there! Lovely and hopeful ending. I enjoyed this so much.
general yumi chapter 20 . 7/4/2015
*sniffles* Does it really have to end? You did a great job on this story author-san! It is well written and I enjoyed reading this. I can picture Dean being all tiny and adorable. Plus Bobby was awesome in this story along with Castiel. I love this story!
Jeanne chapter 20 . 5/19/2015
Good story. I would love to read more.
Banner chapter 20 . 5/7/2015
Amazing. Just ... amazing.
I was close to crying during the scene in the ice cream parlor. I was *furious* in the last Sam-parts before Ruby was killed. I am left with a strong sense of hope.
This story goes in my favorites.

Thank you so much.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 20 . 4/28/2015
love it, looking forward to more
BranchSuper chapter 20 . 4/27/2015
And good snippet!
BranchSuper chapter 19 . 4/27/2015
Sam is recovering - there is hope. Good ending.
AlecDeanFan chapter 20 . 4/27/2015
Yeah, that would be really take some getting used to your older brother now your much, much younger brother.
Kitsune1818 chapter 20 . 4/27/2015
I found the end (chap 19) very pleasing and the idea of the snippets very acomodating for everyone who wants more. This is one of my favorites de-aged Dean fics for its simplicity and the easy way to resolve the apocalypse. Also, protective Castiel is just my thing.

Hope to read more of your SPN work in the future!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/26/2015
No, not do bad, but still painfull.
alaine1910 chapter 20 . 4/26/2015
perfect
Serenity Starke chapter 19 . 4/26/2015
Yay! Thanks for finishing! Definitely an interesting take on the storyline. Would be nice to see more of Sam's interaction with kid Dean. Loved Bobby and the fact that Dean had friends.