Reviews for The Hedgehog Rescue
MalB chapter 20 . 7/6
I am just now reading this though it is years old. So Good! MY favorite Booby, little Dean story out there! Lovely and hopeful ending. I enjoyed this so much.
general yumi chapter 20 . 7/4
*sniffles* Does it really have to end? You did a great job on this story author-san! It is well written and I enjoyed reading this. I can picture Dean being all tiny and adorable. Plus Bobby was awesome in this story along with Castiel. I love this story!
Jeanne chapter 20 . 5/19
Good story. I would love to read more.
Banner chapter 20 . 5/7
Amazing. Just ... amazing.
I was close to crying during the scene in the ice cream parlor. I was *furious* in the last Sam-parts before Ruby was killed. I am left with a strong sense of hope.
This story goes in my favorites.

Thank you so much.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 20 . 4/28
love it, looking forward to more
BranchSuper chapter 20 . 4/27
And good snippet!
BranchSuper chapter 19 . 4/27
Sam is recovering - there is hope. Good ending.
AlecDeanFan chapter 20 . 4/27
Yeah, that would be really take some getting used to your older brother now your much, much younger brother.
Kitsune1818 chapter 20 . 4/27
I found the end (chap 19) very pleasing and the idea of the snippets very acomodating for everyone who wants more. This is one of my favorites de-aged Dean fics for its simplicity and the easy way to resolve the apocalypse. Also, protective Castiel is just my thing.

Hope to read more of your SPN work in the future!
No, not do bad, but still painfull.
alaine1910 chapter 20 . 4/26
perfect
Serenity Starke chapter 19 . 4/26
Yay! Thanks for finishing! Definitely an interesting take on the storyline. Would be nice to see more of Sam's interaction with kid Dean. Loved Bobby and the fact that Dean had friends.
AlecDeanFan chapter 19 . 4/26
Glad Sam's on the road to recovery and that the brothers are reunited. I would love to read snippets in this 'verse. Very good story.
Samantha V chapter 19 . 4/26
I've greatly enjoyed this story, and thank-you for finishing! Would love if you could do a snippet in the future as to what happens when Sam is recovered and if Dean stays a child :)
Anna chapter 19 . 4/25
You can't stop here! What about the other angels who want the war? What about Lilith? What about Sam and him adjusting to small Dean? C'mon, you can't just end it here! Please?