Reviews for Announcing the End of the World
quaff chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is an amazing story idea. Thanks for writing it.
nightshadowlife chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
awesome story! Would love to see more!
LoveIsMoreThanDesire chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
WOW...um anychance you can turn this into a story PWEASE I really like it :)
Asil chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This is awesome, it doesn't even have to be continued though that could end up as a really epic story. I'd wanna know how the bau members learn of Oz's werewolfness and sorted everything out from there. Anyways, cool idea and I hope you decide to continue it.
Old Girl Lost chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Just read this again, I really like it, but then I haven't read anything of yours I didn't like.

You're extremely good
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
this is actually really good! The only distracting things was the word count stuff in between each drabble. It would have been better as separate chapters because of this. But I would LOVE to read more of this storyline if you decide to write more!
spk chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Such an interesting fic. I love the idea of Oz becoming involved with the BAU team. Hope someone will do more with these characters. :)
etienneofthewestwind chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Grim and realistic.
Mallie chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I do hope you plan on doing more with this. The set up is extremely interesting and it's beautifully written.
BillieBog chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
More please
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I love this. Thanks for posting.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This is a really cool idea!

More please?
mountainelements chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Chilling, but good.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
wow, how sweet it is that Oz has found an enclave and rescued loads of kiddies from vampires and the Bau there protecting them
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Poor Oz. But Hotch is right and them all together could work. The BAU are smart enough to see beyond Oz being a werewolf.