Reviews for RealLife Heroes
SprencerXmeisEVERYTHING chapter 1 . 8/14
This is the cutest shit I've ever read in my ENTIRE LIFE!
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
It makes sense that Peter and Hotch know each other. If I remember correctly, Hotch led a White Collar crime unit in Seattle before transferring to the BAU in Washington. And as Heinlein pointed out, at the top, everyone knows everyone else. They probably knew each other, or at least knew of each other, before the bombings in NY. I am amazed (though I shouldn't be) at how clever Jack is: catching a molester, profiling Neal, witty dialogue like "I like picking out my own clothes," counting Neal's mints, etc. The two things I liked best about this story were Peter not dissing Haley just because she couldn't handle her husband's job and Reid's line about Hotchner's ninja-like humor.
Unleashed111 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Lol the humor bit! They need that in the real show!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
aww! Jack is the sweetest child in the world, and I love his insight! and he's so clever! love it, breaks my heart a little that he wants so badly to grow up chasing the monsters of the world but at the same time comforting to imagine him on the job after all the training he's been growing up with
the interaction with the Burkes and Neal was fantastic, spot on, great job
Rebeckah chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Aw, this was cute. I remember the first time I saw Devil's Night, the Halloween episode of Criminal Minds when Jack went as his daddy. Oh, I thought that was SO sweet, but you're right. It's also a very scary thought, seeing everything Aaron's been through and imagining Jack growing up to have to suffer through the same things. Anyway, great story.
BabyyBre chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Adorable hun¡!
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Damn, and here I thought Peter would convince him ...

I loved Neal trying, though, and Jack's Reid references were great I really liked Peter final thoughts, too.
MoonKittyru chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
you had me laughing from the moment Jack and Neal start talking. And then you had to go and throw in that sweet Elle comment at the end. Very sweet and well written. Especially like the comment on Hotch's sense of humor. It is ninja style.
Lilec Hamira Amdciez chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
DelightfullyDeranged chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I love crossovers like these. And yeah Elle is awesome and so refreshing after all the marrage issues you find in most shows.

But you did refer to Jack as Jake towards the end. Just in case it wasn't mentioned.
Robodoc77 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I like this story; it was really cute. My only complaint is that it went from being Jack to Jake part way through.
Hotch Fan chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
espite that I have never seen White Collar, I really liked this fic. The way you describe Jack, determined and stubborn as his father is perfect.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Awesome fic!
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I have a feeing that Jack is stubbern enough to get what he wants.