Reviews for Life's No Fairytale
Fall Rider chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Awww That was adorable! Very realistic! I love Dean and Ben!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Oh my gosh, this is perfection. I've been going through the archives of all of the Dean and Ben stories and this has been by far the best of the ones I've read. The dialogue fits and you've really captured their characters and wrote things I can hear them saying. This could easily have come out of the show if they'd given time to a scene like this one. It flows perfectly and it's just really quality stuff. Thanks so much for writing!
Tisha Wyman chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I wish it had been written that way. It was and awesome story. You did a good job on the characters. The emotions were there without overpowering the story. My heart ached for both of them. Thank you.
Illucida chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This is breaking my heart. If only...if only. [wipes at tears in eyes]

You handled this beautifully. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece.
Elflocks chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I had a recc to read this. I'm glad I did. A lot of lines stuck out for me-this one maybe the most-"'He can give you a hell of a lot more than I can. Going to see baseball games, going... bowling. I dunno. Normal stuff.'" Maybe because I don't think he does know what stuff, and you hit the nail on the head with that. And I wish Dean could have said those things to Ben, but maybe because he doesn't know what he should say, he didn't. But I'm glad you tackled it. Great job. :D
Pinkchick chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This was lovely. I really do wish we had seen more of what went on back at the Braedens. The ambiguity and the open ended-ness of it all makes me think we haven't completely seen the end of both Ben and Lisa. While she says she's trying to get over Dean, I don't think it'll happen completely. And Ben's very perceptive, bold, smart and trying to hold his family together... how can we not see Dean in him? And "family don't end in blood." You make that so wonderfully clear in this story. I think I teared up a little. Thank you so much for this. :)
JennK528 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Now *that* is a scene we should've had. Brilliant, and true to Dean, and completely perfect. Even if it was sad. *sniff*

Well done. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Awwwww... the ending was so cute! I think you kept both Dean and Ben in character, and did a good job doing it... In other words, I loved it!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I could not have pictured that conversation better. I love both Dean's frankness and his love. It seems the best he can do at this point, let go of Lisa but be there for Ben.
browneyedchic chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
awww I love it! Great job! Write more Dean and Ben, I would love to read it!
Anne Sullivan chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I loved it! I wanted so bad that Ben said those three words.

Its perfect, i hope we see Lisa and Ben again
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Great story!
Blissfulnightmare's True Form chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
*Gasp!* Yay! The happy ending I was looking for! :D

You certainly brightened my day. :)
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Aww, this was lovely! I really like the clarity and extension you gave to that scene in the episode. Really beautiful! Wonderfully written! Great work!
Ainaof chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Nicely done. You did well with the feelings and emotions. I'm sure we all felt that moment when Ben pinned Dean down with his family comment. I wish they had included another scene, or at least a mention in the episode of what happened after that. Hopefully it will be revisited in a future episode. Thanks for writing.