Reviews for The Loyal Wolf
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
aww. but he also married that one girl while kagome was away. but still like this.
Alunesta chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This was very heartbreakingly well-written. You described Kouga extremely well, and layed out his emotions fluidly. There was just the perfect amount of sadness that this type of story desires. This is definately going in my favorites.
ImmolationPiggieOfDoom chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
(Too exauhsted from lack of sleep to log in)

This was amazing. And I agree with yu, I like InuKag, so why am I reading KougaxKagome? You have a knack for writing! (I've always wanted to use the word knack!) it was great. I can't get my hands on the manga, but you're right, they did overlook Kouga's backround with Ayame! I dot think people really notice it because of the way Kouga acts in the show. He's a little too proud to admit his promise, or at least that's how they want it to seem. Did you notice Ayame is the only female wolf demon you see? It's weird. Anyway, I had to review, it annoys me when people read it and like it and can't even give a little appreciation or even constructive critisizm! Heck, I'd be happy with just plain freaking critisizm! Anyway, have fun writing, and I'll have fun reading.

florescentdingo chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
that was really touching... I almost started to cry at the end! then again, I cry at pretty much anything that hits that curtain soft-spot of mine!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
That was a very light fanfic. Very refreshing! Even if it was one-sided love, you made it very pleasant. Good Work!
Siren chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Awwwwww, that's one sweet fanfic, in a sad sorta way.