Reviews for Harry Potter and Doing It All Over Again
Philosophize chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
No more?
Vegasman59 chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
Hell this needs at least one more chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
Epilogue!
NeyBob chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Wonderful story!

How about an epilog or at least a chapter 11. You need to tie up the loose ends, not just leave us hanging.

Now on to Vanilla.

ps I agree with your reasoning re the pairings. It may also be that since JKR is divorced she thinks that the friction between spouses can make a good marriage base. Wrong! Just an acrimonious divorce.
sortofbored chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Intense.
old-crow chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Hi,

Your story was fantastic. It really deserves a follow-on chapter or three.

All the best,

Old-Crow
HoosierCullen chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Okay you end a great fic there now come on you have to give us more. You do such a good job with your fics you have to complete this one. The fact that Vanilla was soo good begs this one to be finished and done just as well. I love this type of fic and especially when it is a Harmony one. The fact Harry was sent back to make sure he ended up with his soulmate was great and the fact he will have the ability to have all his children and grandchildren, minus Lily of course, but he will have his family only just with the woman he was really meant to is great. I have never been one for the canon pairings, Ron with Hermione is just assinine and wrong. He is a bully to her and she is not the type of witch to put up with his lazy ill mannered arse. Then you have Ginny and Harry, she is a fangirl at best and a Mrs. Boy-Who-Lived wanting character at worst. The OBHWF is a farse and something JK should have killed by the fourth book. Harry fits with Hermione much better than Ginny. I feel she put Harry with red only because she wanted another James and Lily look-alike couple, which is creepy. But hey what do you expect from an author who marries off a woman to a man that is 13 years her senior. Okay coming off my soapbox now. The fic is great just unfinished and I ardently hope you finish it in the future and will look forward to that day.
G Fawkes chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
And that's where it ends...

Could you at least add a 'complete' to the description, up top. I mean, it's ALMOST not abandoned.
G Fawkes chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
If this wasn't NOW(!) and the next chapter wasn't just one click away, and you had just left 'us' with THAT cliffy...
G Fawkes chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
( whispered voice, so as not to be embarassing) "Marvolo was his first name, Gaunt was the 'family' name, Marvolo Gaunt and Tom Riddle Sr. were the to contributing names for Tom Marvolo Riddle. Also, the three 'legendary' items were 'Hallows', not hollows. (shhhhhhh, it'll be OUR secret)
G Fawkes chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
just one teensy little point to bring up, not even negatively, really, but... Why would Harry meet Luna all the way down near the Great Hall, when Gryffindor Tower is accessed from the 7th floor, AND so is Ravenclaw Tower. I know they are at different ends of the castle, and stairs and passages and whatnot can all work against one's travels, but maybe they could have 'short cut' through the 3rd or 4th floor or something? (not at all important, just sounds inefficient)
G Fawkes chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I guess it's too late to make plot requests, seeing as how it's over a year finished, now... I just thought some 'married' quarters were needed, maybe a quick honeymoon weekend in Paris, or at least a stop by the in-laws tolet 'dad' want to kill 'im.
But, hey, I'm only on ch3... maybe surprizes are coming.
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Excellent chapter.
Muirnin chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
Well I know by reading this it was not complete ... its too bad you have left this uncompleted but at least Moldyshorts was dead at the end ...
H Harmon chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
Oh come on, there is one maybe two chapters to go and you quit? This is a good story and deserves to be finished. Don’t you feel some kind of obligation to us the readers to at least finish it! Thank you.