Reviews for Harry Potter and Doing It All Over Again
I know you want to portray Harry as powerful and shot but deflecting 5 spells is impossible no matter how fast your reflexes are. The killing curse can't be blocked so there's another one. Honestly he's getting too cocky. I was hoping a stray would hit him really.
You know, after hearing his story, you would've thought that he wouldn't actually take her for granted after he's given a second chance. Just saying.
Can I just say Harry's a bitch. Not like a weak person but a manipulative dipshit that I would gladly pummel into a bloody pulp. He better tell Hermione soon or his face is going to meet my fist.
Silverrosestorm chapter 10 . 4/9
Loved it! a very different take on teh time travels i have read before. Thank you for writing this!
emmabrady chapter 10 . 2/23
Great story, but did harry get back, did he get peter and did he and hermione live...
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
This needs to be wrapped up.
shadowwolf2345 chapter 10 . 4/14/2016
This is a very good story so far and I would love to see more on this one when you have a chance in writing more.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/10/2016
Ff
Yaw613 chapter 10 . 2/1/2016
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
0SailorHarmony0 chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
Please finish this it's really good!
midnightscar17 chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
Update
dennisud chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
Stirring little saga this is! Can't wait to see if Pettigrew is as cowardly as the canon and tries to off Harry with a curse from the back. But I think someone will help him out ion that!
I estimate 2 more chapters til the end, unless you write a hughe final one!

Excellent story!
AGirlWithTooManyFandoms chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
The whole exchange with Lily Nymphadora killed me. I almost started crying.
Philosophize chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
No more?
Vegasman59 chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
Hell this needs at least one more chapter!