Reviews for Harry Potter and Doing It All Over Again
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
This needs to be wrapped up.
shadowwolf2345 chapter 10 . 4/14/2016
This is a very good story so far and I would love to see more on this one when you have a chance in writing more.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/10/2016
Ff
Yaw613 chapter 10 . 2/1/2016
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
0SailorHarmony0 chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
Please finish this it's really good!
midnightscar17 chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
Update
dennisud chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
Stirring little saga this is! Can't wait to see if Pettigrew is as cowardly as the canon and tries to off Harry with a curse from the back. But I think someone will help him out ion that!
I estimate 2 more chapters til the end, unless you write a hughe final one!

Excellent story!
AGirlWithTooManyFandoms chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
The whole exchange with Lily Nymphadora killed me. I almost started crying.
Philosophize chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
No more?
Vegasman59 chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
Hell this needs at least one more chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
Epilogue!
NeyBob chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Wonderful story!

How about an epilog or at least a chapter 11. You need to tie up the loose ends, not just leave us hanging.

Now on to Vanilla.

ps I agree with your reasoning re the pairings. It may also be that since JKR is divorced she thinks that the friction between spouses can make a good marriage base. Wrong! Just an acrimonious divorce.
sortofbored chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Intense.
old-crow chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Hi,

Your story was fantastic. It really deserves a follow-on chapter or three.

All the best,

Old-Crow
HoosierCullen chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Okay you end a great fic there now come on you have to give us more. You do such a good job with your fics you have to complete this one. The fact that Vanilla was soo good begs this one to be finished and done just as well. I love this type of fic and especially when it is a Harmony one. The fact Harry was sent back to make sure he ended up with his soulmate was great and the fact he will have the ability to have all his children and grandchildren, minus Lily of course, but he will have his family only just with the woman he was really meant to is great. I have never been one for the canon pairings, Ron with Hermione is just assinine and wrong. He is a bully to her and she is not the type of witch to put up with his lazy ill mannered arse. Then you have Ginny and Harry, she is a fangirl at best and a Mrs. Boy-Who-Lived wanting character at worst. The OBHWF is a farse and something JK should have killed by the fourth book. Harry fits with Hermione much better than Ginny. I feel she put Harry with red only because she wanted another James and Lily look-alike couple, which is creepy. But hey what do you expect from an author who marries off a woman to a man that is 13 years her senior. Okay coming off my soapbox now. The fic is great just unfinished and I ardently hope you finish it in the future and will look forward to that day.