Reviews for The Date
lulu2613 chapter 24 . 7/7
On the wedding planning
I think cyrus and harold should walk blair down the aisle. Cyrus has really been there for blair. Also why didn't you have dan mention his half sibling rufus and lily's love child scott?
On Damien
How did he even know serena and nate were naming their baby Arnie?
lulu2613 chapter 23 . 7/6
I miss dorota and it would be nice to see a little mother daughter bonding between Eleanor and Blair
lulu2613 chapter 22 . 7/6
You answered most of my questions so no apology necessary
lulu2613 chapter 21 . 7/6
That was the best proposal ever i want that proposal with different books of course
lulu2613 chapter 13 . 7/4
He had to much pride and she had to much prejudice but somehow some way they were perfect for each other.
lulu2613 chapter 12 . 7/3
I really wanted to know the fried chicken story and what blair had on nate to get him to tell the story
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 7/3
Maybe okay can be there always
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
OMG! I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! You are truly brilliant
AlAlva chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
oh my god, srsly this chapter was awesome , great job
ReadingBlissfully chapter 21 . 6/17/2015
OH my gosh! This was so beautiful. My heart felt like it was going to jump out my chest. I was gone the moment Dan produced the letters from her family.

You write amazingly well! You captured so much. This is my favourite chapter so far! Oh my word, I'm not as good with words as you are, and therefore, don't even have the words to explained how inexplicably outstanding this was. WOW.
Wozzler chapter 27 . 6/15/2015
I am convinced that the writers read this and adapted the deal with God to Chair. Ugh.
Wozzler chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I know this is a stupid thing to nitpick over, but there really is no lineage with the Basses. Bart was New Money. Self made man. Bart-Chuck. That's the line.
DGfleetfox chapter 64 . 4/7/2015
I'm just gonna assume they have an adorable Blair mini me and live happily ever after Dair-style, Ta Da! Now I'm not bummed that this is not gonna continue, Ciao!
DGfleetfox chapter 51 . 4/7/2015
Stoned Blair is hilarious... many more writers should write scenes with Blair like that : ) Really cute. I've been enjoying this... huge Dair shipper.
DGfleetfox chapter 9 . 4/6/2015
That book reading was one of THE sexiest things I've ever read, dude! WOW, seriously. Nice work.
1,631 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »