Reviews for The Date
DGfleetfox chapter 64 . 4/7
I'm just gonna assume they have an adorable Blair mini me and live happily ever after Dair-style, Ta Da! Now I'm not bummed that this is not gonna continue, Ciao!
DGfleetfox chapter 51 . 4/7
Stoned Blair is hilarious... many more writers should write scenes with Blair like that : ) Really cute. I've been enjoying this... huge Dair shipper.
DGfleetfox chapter 9 . 4/6
That book reading was one of THE sexiest things I've ever read, dude! WOW, seriously. Nice work.
"The real difference between you and Dan is that he thinks enough of himself to recognize the wonderful things in his life. He knows he's lucky and he embraces that every day. But you…you keep pushing it away; testing it; thinking you cannot possibly deserve it. And you keep getting yourself into these situations only so you can keep proving to yourself that you don't deserve it" THIS! I love this so much. I am not a Chuck fan at all but this is a perfect way to write a story in a Dair fanfiction. Not making it just a villian but make het story a valuable lesson. And we see how much Blair grow as a character when she said this line to Chuck. UGHH I LOVE IT.

I dont know french so i didnt pay attention what Blair said abour Dans mom so when Dan said something about Chuck as well and when i see the connection between these two french lines ughhh just another perfect detail in this story. I love your writing so much!

I dont know if you are still writing stories (once i finish this i will def check out) and i dont know if you even read this (maybe you leave this fanfic world) but i had to write these. I hope you see it. Keep writing more beautiful stories like this in the future. I really hope i can read an original work from you.
InitialsLK chapter 21 . 2/7
it was...PERFECTION!...sigh...where can i get a Dan Humphrey...lol
InitialsLK chapter 5 . 1/29
i love the dynamic between Dan and Blair. This date was amazing to read and the little moments you placed between the two, that you slide in so effortlessly brings a certain weight to their growing relationship. It makes it more believable and realistic.
the panda chapter 21 . 1/17
OMG. I just had to let you know.. I just saw this article on a recent proposal in a bookstore in new york and all I can think of is this part of the story. Imagine me gushing and fangirling over it. lol. That's how I loved your story that every time I go to a bookstore, I remember how Dan proposes to Blair and it makes me smile :)

here's the link krystieyandoli/this-couples-bookstore-proposal-is-every-book-lovers-dream#.nqVRgALbx
kezztip chapter 64 . 1/10
I have just finished your story and loved it. It was the most well written and satisfying Dair fanfic I have ever read, no surprise as it is at the top of the Dair fanfiction list when sorted by favourites and reviews. I hope you reconsider your decision to delete it from fanfiction as it would be a shame that other newcomers like myself would never get a chance to read it and find out how the show should have ended. Seriously, Dan is so much more compatible with Blair than Chuck, it was pure pandering to that fan base that the writers ended the show the way they did.
Guest chapter 64 . 12/19/2014
Please finish this. Please, this is so beyond amazing :)
ShayverideFan chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
aww... I miss them. I am a DanBlair fan. Loved their chemistry, their banter... *sigh*
wozzler chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
last summer spent working? are we forgetting milo?
cuiper90 chapter 64 . 12/4/2014
Hope you will finish it. Great story!
wozzler chapter 31 . 9/15/2014
"i have always found scholarly sexy" really? chuck and nate scholarly?
Pinklove473 chapter 64 . 8/17/2014
I love this story! Please don't delete it... It's the most favored Dair story up here and I hate that the fan base would lose such a fantastic fic. If you do delete it would you be willing to share this story as a file?
ElenaBelle chapter 64 . 7/26/2014
Hi

Long time no talk :)

This story has been amazing and I'm really happy that you were willing to write so much for our lovely couple without expecting anything. Good luck with your book. I will miss your stories and the way you managed to bring Dair to life and make me love them even more.

Cheers.