Reviews for The Date
I legit cried at work. That was a beautiful, well-thought out, and genuine proposal.
i really did not want to cry but
here we are
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 61 . 3/11
I finally finished reading this today and I am very satisfied with the ending. I'm so glad that you ultimately chose not to delete this story so I had the chance to read it.

I don't think I will ever read another Dair fanfic as amazing as this one.
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 59 . 3/6
the scene where they meet their twins for the first time was so sweet

getting reminded of Mondler yet again

but they also remind me of Jesse and Becky from Full House with twin boys
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 58 . 3/6
I'm guessing Joshua and Jackson is a reference to Joshua Jackson?
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 55 . 3/6
lol at Blair's reaction to finding out she's having two boys
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 45 . 2/24
Dan reminded me a lot of Nathan from One Tree Hill with his protective side in regards to his wife. I agree protective Dan is sexy. Also this storyline felt very Naley like. The Winnie the Pooh quote is super cute. 3
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 38 . 2/19
this is honestly 1 of the most heartbreaking fanfic chapters I have ever read (just how she went from such a high to such a low in a matter of a couple of lines)
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 28 . 2/10
I'm glad Dan didn't have any memory loss I wouldn't have been able to handle it
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 27 . 2/10
the part where she was remembering her moments with Dan broke me it's so heartbreaking
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 21 . 2/6
OH MY GOD I got mondler vibes from reading this chapter

anyways this is like the most perfect beautiful way that a dair proposal could be
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 9 . 1/31
as far as first times go this chapter was written really well you really captured the moment lol imagining Dan in rubber ducky boxers is cute
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 5 . 1/31
I loved this chapter SM b/c of the uniqueness and all the special couple bonding stuff they did like cooking and painting together. 3
Artemisa chapter 21 . 1/14
OH. MY. GOD. I AM ACTUALLY DROWNING IN TEARS HERE! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BEAUTIFUL AND AUTHENTIC THIS WAS, I'M SERIOUSLY SHOOK AND OH. MY. GOD. Now, for real, you've done an amazing job here! I just wanted to say it because you said you weren't sure BUT OH MY DEAR, HONESTLY?! IT WAS A MAGIC PROPOSAL, THE PICTURE I MADE IN MY HEAD ABOUT IT BROKE ME INTO TEARS, I CAN'T EVEN! Congrats for the idea and inspiration, you just made my whole night, great job and OMG *keeps sobbing*
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 3 . 1/16
I absolutely ADORED reading this chapter such a perfect Dair date with eating dinner while watching the movie projected on the sheet and it ends with a kiss AHHHH
1,652 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »