Reviews for The Date
Artemisa chapter 21 . 1/14
OH. MY. GOD. I AM ACTUALLY DROWNING IN TEARS HERE! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BEAUTIFUL AND AUTHENTIC THIS WAS, I'M SERIOUSLY SHOOK AND OH. MY. GOD. Now, for real, you've done an amazing job here! I just wanted to say it because you said you weren't sure BUT OH MY DEAR, HONESTLY?! IT WAS A MAGIC PROPOSAL, THE PICTURE I MADE IN MY HEAD ABOUT IT BROKE ME INTO TEARS, I CAN'T EVEN! Congrats for the idea and inspiration, you just made my whole night, great job and OMG *keeps sobbing*
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 3 . 1/16
I absolutely ADORED reading this chapter such a perfect Dair date with eating dinner while watching the movie projected on the sheet and it ends with a kiss AHHHH
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 2 . 1/16
it sucks that they found out the restaurant was closed, their car broke down, and they got stuck in the rain but glad it worked out in the end

I honestly feel like the fandom was deprived of a Dair rain kiss on the show
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 1 . 1/16
going to a book store together is something Dair would totally do since they're intellectuals
lulu2613 chapter 29 . 7/30/2016
I really am quite disappointed that i didnt get to read Eleanor's visit. Seeing chuck and dan clear the air was refreshing and that little speech that blair gave to chuck was absolutely necessary he needed it.
lulu2613 chapter 28 . 7/30/2016
That was terrifying
lulu2613 chapter 27 . 7/30/2016
Chuck bass! And maybe georgina?
lulu2613 chapter 26 . 7/30/2016
Noo Dan!
lulu2613 chapter 24 . 7/7/2016
On the wedding planning
I think cyrus and harold should walk blair down the aisle. Cyrus has really been there for blair. Also why didn't you have dan mention his half sibling rufus and lily's love child scott?
On Damien
How did he even know serena and nate were naming their baby Arnie?
lulu2613 chapter 23 . 7/6/2016
I miss dorota and it would be nice to see a little mother daughter bonding between Eleanor and Blair
lulu2613 chapter 22 . 7/6/2016
You answered most of my questions so no apology necessary
lulu2613 chapter 21 . 7/6/2016
That was the best proposal ever i want that proposal with different books of course
lulu2613 chapter 13 . 7/4/2016
He had to much pride and she had to much prejudice but somehow some way they were perfect for each other.
lulu2613 chapter 12 . 7/3/2016
I really wanted to know the fried chicken story and what blair had on nate to get him to tell the story
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Maybe okay can be there always
1,639 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »