Reviews for The Date
Guest chapter 64 . 6/24/2014
How about no. Like NOOOOOOOOOOO!
This is how hell looks like... this is like the worse nightmare of all nightmares looks like. This is definitely worse than Gossip Girls itself, which is impossible to beat.
I'm officially done.
[sobbing in the corner to the end of time]
PinaySmith chapter 64 . 6/26/2014
Oh no! I've loved your stories! I'll be sad to see you take them down, but I understand where you're coming from. Is there some way I could get a copy of your "The Date" story? I've fallen in love with the story and can't imagine not being able to read it again. If you're inclined, please send a copy to:
frenchyy chapter 64 . 6/25/2014
please, i beg of you…please don't delete this story. who cares if its not finished! we still love it all the same! we completely understand why you can't finish it, but please don't delete it! i always come back to these dair stories when I'm having a bad time, and stories like yours always brighten my days. this is THE dair fic! if you delete it does that mean you're not going to upload it any where else? well…i guess i better read this story this weekend for the last time...
MrsAngelPotter chapter 64 . 6/25/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My life is over! I have nothing to live for! Sarah, I OBJECT! This story is one of the BEST stories that I have ever come across on this website and I OBJECT!
The Dark Lord Potter chapter 64 . 6/24/2014
don't delete them! just mark them complete or whatever and come back to them whenever. How the hell else am I going to read them!?
lasha4god chapter 64 . 6/24/2014
I'm saddened to hear you will be deleting the story. It was a perfect, heartening, story that perfectly captured the fictional pair. It was the pinnacle of Dan and Blair fan fiction, storied and, worthy to be read by generations to come who happened upon Dan and Blair when visiting the series.

I wish you all the best in your writing endeavors.
maxiefae chapter 64 . 6/24/2014
Ok now I'm gonna cry
Hungryeater chapter 64 . 6/24/2014
Hey! As sad as I am to see your stories go unfinished (especially this one), I feel honored to have read them! You are a great writer that cares so much for the story plots and characters. The writers from GG have nothing on you! Your stories have brought all the emotions out of me from happy laughs to sad tears! From this story, my favorite parts were when DB first got together in the beginning with the first date and the Steven Wyatt arc. I really hope you finish them one day, and I'll be happily waiting for that day! Congratulations and I wish you all the beast in future endeavors! I want you to know that this story was actually one of the first I ever read on FF and it has inspired and encouraged me to write and upload my own stories! Although life and losing muses has made me not update in almost 2 years (this is maybe the push I need to finish them!). Again I'd like to thank you! I believe this is is the true story of Dan and Blair and I believe Penn and Leighton would've been happy to portray these characters! :) From Hungryeater!
Wozzler chapter 64 . 6/24/2014
no no no no no. this is my absolute favorite dair story.
tyrzgz chapter 64 . 6/24/2014
I feel like someone smashed me over the head with a brick.
You can't do it. Your stories are priceless.
I...
I OBJECT!
sxevlbtch chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I beg of you, please PLEASE do not delete this story. Even if it is unfinished, it is a beautifully well written story that I love. It would be such a shame to lose it. Or can you make it available another way?
Gilly chapter 63 . 5/29/2014
awww I hope u'll end this fic properly once u have time! Good luck!
mjgm0309 chapter 63 . 5/28/2014
I started reading this story like 5 days ago and haven't been able to stop because it's so good! You are an amazing writer and the way you write Dan and Blair is AMAZING. I really hope you keep writing because I can't wait to see what happens next with them. Please, please, please keep writing and post whenever you have free time. I LOVE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 63 . 5/22/2014
i hope one day you will find inspiration and make us all very happy. thank you for amazing story.
Guest chapter 63 . 5/21/2014
You do what you got to do sister
1,635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »