Reviews for The Date
ElenaBelle chapter 64 . 7/26/2014
Hi

Long time no talk :)

This story has been amazing and I'm really happy that you were willing to write so much for our lovely couple without expecting anything. Good luck with your book. I will miss your stories and the way you managed to bring Dair to life and make me love them even more.

Cheers.
Guest chapter 64 . 7/12/2014
I'm disappointed that you are deleting this because not only is it a great story, but it's also the only dair story with 1k reviews. That's pretty special
whitchristine chapter 64 . 7/8/2014
Very sad to know you are taking this story down. I'm not one for reviews but I have greatly enjoyed every minute of this. Especially after the travesty of the last season, this story kept my love for GG alive. Congrats on your new book. I wish you the best of luck. And most of all thank you for this story.
TragicBlossoms chapter 64 . 7/3/2014
Oh no! Please don't delete it. I understand that life has been busy for you and congratulate you on your writing success, but please reconsider. I always come back to this story when I want something well written and sweet. I can't tell you how many books I've bought from Dan's banned list (that I don't regret) or how many times I've thought of that bookstore they were fond of whenever I'm in Barnes and Noble. This is seriously one of my favorite stories and I'd miss it if you were to take it away.
tjl chapter 64 . 7/2/2014
I love this story. While I understand why you're taking it down, it's a pretty great story even as it stands and "The Last Date" presents a beautiful coda.

I've downloaded this story to my e-reader and I've read it at least three times there and probably an equivalent number times on this site directly.

Best of luck with your book and any future endeavours.
Guest chapter 64 . 6/27/2014
This story introduced me to the fanfiction world. And I couldn't imagine better start... I was quite late on The Date board, so I didn't have chance to compliment your magnificent work regularly, but I hope you know anyways how much I appreciate it. This is my favourite story and I get back to some chapters very often. It really make me sad that soon I will not be able to do so. I've tried read The Last Date three times and it always ended up with tears so I've never finished... I guess I should find a courage before it's gone.

I wish you the very best and good luck.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Nooooooo. Please don't delete it! You could just mark it as complete and then come back and finish whenever the mood strikes you. I'm pretty sure dair shippers don't care whether it's finished or not. We want to enjoy the goodness that we have.
Guest chapter 64 . 6/25/2014
heartbreaking news...
dairxoxo chapter 64 . 6/24/2014
NO PLEASE Dont delete this please I dont care if you dont ever update but you cant do this to the famdom please
Really I feel like Im going to cry
Helena chapter 64 . 6/24/2014
More shocking than the fact that you are deleting the story is that your name is Jo?! I totally thought your name was Sara. Thanks for the story. Even though you didn't finish it it was a great ride.
Guest chapter 64 . 6/24/2014
Yes...I am with the others. Please do not delete this...it's still wonderful even if it is unfinished. On bad days I just love reading my favorite Dair stories and I would be very sad if this one was gone...if you do delete it, are you going to publish it anywhere else? Or will this be it? Will this be the last time I get to read this story? I understand you not being able to finish the story, but it would suck if you delete it forever after all the work you put into it... I guess I better start this story over one last time this weekend...
Guest chapter 64 . 6/24/2014
I'm starting this story over and reading as fast as I can so as to savor my last moments with it. Thank you for this amazing piece. I hope you don't delete it. Or make it available somewhere in PDF format.
Guest chapter 64 . 6/24/2014
Please don't do it. This is my favorite ff. Such a beautiful, thoughtful and brilliantly written story. It just can't go to waste. Please, please, please.
Guest chapter 64 . 6/24/2014
You can't delete this one! I beg of you! I need this story! You...please?! No!
Guest chapter 64 . 6/24/2014
I'm really saddened by this because this is one of the best stories I have ever read.
1,650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »