Reviews for The Date
Gilly chapter 63 . 5/29/2014
awww I hope u'll end this fic properly once u have time! Good luck!
mjgm0309 chapter 63 . 5/28/2014
I started reading this story like 5 days ago and haven't been able to stop because it's so good! You are an amazing writer and the way you write Dan and Blair is AMAZING. I really hope you keep writing because I can't wait to see what happens next with them. Please, please, please keep writing and post whenever you have free time. I LOVE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 63 . 5/22/2014
i hope one day you will find inspiration and make us all very happy. thank you for amazing story.
Guest chapter 63 . 5/21/2014
You do what you got to do sister
Guest chapter 63 . 5/20/2014
I will be waiting, obviously. This story is wonderful and undoubtedly my favourite. Thank you for that. Take care!
dairxoxo chapter 63 . 5/19/2014
Hi I hope everything in your life is fine and you are happy , I realized I think I never review your story or I dont remember, I started reading fanfics when the show went down hill I think, I just wanna say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart, you already know that you are the Dair fandom favorite writter and WE LOVE YOU AND YOUR Fic, I always read your fic, and who knows maybe in a year or two o even five you will have the time and inspiration to finish this amazing story I will be waiting, because I will never get over Dair and this deserve another 100 chapters its the best fanfic ever.
I wish the best for you and your family THANK YOU for doing this I will never forget this story its perfect.
OrionTheHunter chapter 63 . 5/19/2014
Thank you for checking in and letting us know you are ok.
It's also ok if you need to be done with this story, you did write and share the end after all. I did finally give in and read it, by the way.
I do hope to see you return to writing some day, in this story or with something new. You have an amazing talent to bring your characters to life, and I feel anything that you find yourself loving to write will be very much worth reading.
youdefinebeauty chapter 63 . 5/19/2014
i'll still be here, i'm not going anywhere. i need this story to be finished at some point of my life.. may it be in a week or in a year. we all need our closure. glad to hear you're doing fine though and that you didnt forget about us. i hope you'll find the time to give this story the ending it deserves. we apreciate it! love you to bits! xx
maxiefae chapter 63 . 5/19/2014
Your worth the waiting :) good luck and see you when you can
Wozzler chapter 63 . 5/19/2014
unfinished or finished, the story is amazing. thank you for writing it.
Wozzler chapter 21 . 5/19/2014
in all seriousness this is the best chapter i have ever read in a Dair story. packed to explode with fluffiness, but it is so them. this story is my headcanon. what i think of when i think dan and blair.
mitch chapter 62 . 12/13/2013
I just suddenly remember this wonderful story so im gonna read it again. Thanks for this..
S.Warrior chapter 62 . 12/14/2013
Okay so I literally read this in 3days and I love to review but it was so good and I'm reading it on the app and for some its disabled and I didn't want to stop after each chapter to review from the computer but holy shit this was beyond amazing like in totally invested and I cried laughed and didn't want to put it down and all the books I screen shot the titles and I'm going to read them I just wanted to let you know that you are an amazing writer and I really would love for you to update so I can see if the Humphreys name their little girl Brooklyn LOL
maxiefae chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I still love dair and your story thank you
VioletRaysOfSunshine3492 chapter 62 . 11/4/2013
Are you still going to finish this story? You should :)
1,624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »