Reviews for The Coyotes Return
Miss Heather chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
lovin the story so far :) cant wait for update !

Really like The name Exotica btw :)
CarebearKara chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
Auction someone off like Vi did in the movie. lol Great fic so far.
Jade Dancer chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
mEe chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
i think it would be a great fanfic... if it didnt sound so much like the original movie! GET BETTER!
megan chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
wow thats awsom plz e-mail me i think that was a brilliant idea and i can see it goin to the big screen that would be great ha ...
Bryen chapter 2 . 12/20/2002
Alright, sorry, but this isn't another "Whoohoo I love this so much because I'm a suckup. Yay :)" So ah, I hope your a good.. coyote and hot because unless you start workin on it writing won't be an option :P I thought the little shutdown thing was a bit.. Sooo, I think you should put more detail and thought into conflicts like that. rnrn Also you should try getting similes, metaphors, all that good stuff in your story. And be more descriptive! rnrn Good luck with the next chapter.
A Different Kind Of Yellow chapter 2 . 10/3/2002
Hey! You shouldn't lapdance, that's manky. Sorry, if you want it in your story, that's okay, but I'm just giving my opinion here. Your going a little too fast with the story line. The got there, they shopped, they opened. What happened?, how did they get there (travel), where exactly are they from? How did they become friends (where did they meet?)? How long have they been friends? These are my ideas, but you can ignore them if you want. Very good otherwise.
Crazi chapter 2 . 10/2/2002
Oooo! WICKED! WHoa, awesome.. I want moooore! Pwease..? Well, write more soon, can't wait for the next chapter!

Jessica chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
This is a really good fan fiction, please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
HEy keep writin your story ig great dunno what you could write next but i know you'll think of sumthin what will the next chappy be?
Starrlite chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
I love Coyote Ugly! But, your story needs some more action and

thoughts from the characters... ;)
sallywallypallydallylallycally chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
sallywallypallydallylallycally chapter 2 . 3/31/2002
buttcheekbear chapter 2 . 3/26/2002
Yamanekofurutodo chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
whoa thsi rocks ass! write nother chapt plese? i lov this rokcin storie pleasd continaj thsij co9l thinag!cahp 2 rocks evenmore ass. make tem get inmoe troble wth teh plice