Reviews for Valentine Memories
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Excellent!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Very nice Valentine's fic and very appropriate to the type of weather up there lately. Love that Buck is such a Cupid; he would have a great time on Valentine's and want everyone to have as good a time as he does. Buck is just trying to be helpful and love that Vin and Ezra aren't all that upset about being out of the way for Buck's assistance. Hanging out in an airport can get so boring in a hurry and they have to pass the time somehow. Very cute and sweet story with Ezra and his young lady love. Nice that Vin has a Valentine's story; I can see Vin respecting a strong woman and not putting his foot in his mouth about Mia's abilities. Trust Ezra to actually find a lollipop that impressive and they are making some progress. Thank you so much for sharing this! It was a fun read and a nice present for the holiday.
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
BG this was a fun story that left me smiling. Just the right amount of 'sharing' going on. I love that about these two, they recognize each other's limits. Great job.
Aislinn Graves chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Love it Rook. Once again you manage to capture our boys perfectly. :D and you picked my favorite two. :D

Hugs