Reviews for To Everything There is a Season
NYT chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
Thank you; I barely remember the story and I'm too tired to reread it now, but I still very much enjoyed this chapter.
Tempremental'Bones chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
Yay!

So glad you updated one of my most favourite stories of yours. I love the escapism it gives me! Don't worry about how long you've been away I'm glad you're feeling better and hope it stays that way for you!

Loved the chapter and it's Jarod/Parker goodness, can't wait for the next update!

Much Love

Jada ;)
Schatze8210 chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
I just discovered this story and would like to read more. Is it posted elsewhere?
Laetitia chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
Hello, I'm french and as there is not a lot of french fanfic, I'm trying the english ones .

I really enjoyed reading yours ! You are very talented. I hope you will post overs chapters soon ).

The story is very interesting and I can't wait to know how Jarod and Miss Parker will succeed to "live" with each other.

By the way, don't make her died .

Alex we don't care, but MP...

I hope you will be able to post other chapters ).

And thank you for your story ;)
mangadreams chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
Interesting story:) Enjoyed reading it!
boohoo chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Got your pm couldn't pm you back, that explains why that site went downhill in the last six months! so mad. I didn't know! I have to go read and review now- jarod style, pmsl. I'll do that here. Pm your email, I want to join the chat group too! Thanks and really great story!
boohoo chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
this is so great, you should upload it and your others stories to missing pieces too.
anon chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Another perfectly in character and in canon Alex! THANK YOU PHENYX, YOU SHOULD WRITE ANY PRETENDER MOVIE THAT INCLUDES MORE ALEX because you know him well enough to do right by him! BRAVO KUDOS THANK YOU!
TheDarkAngel chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
Uuhh, I'm gutted. Alex is such an evil bastard and that would be okay if he looked like Jarod, lol! Very good detail with the lungs hissing and foamy blood. But ti's the way Jarod keeps telling Parker to look at him. "No! Look at me. Look at me, Miss Parker." He wasn't going to let her go, ahhhhhh phenyx. that's good. Let my girl live and heal and then have Jarod go back to be rough with her again, lol. Good job.
TheDarkAngel chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Uhhh, Phenxy! Yes! Miss P forced to strip and be searched by Jarod, WOWOWOW! Give me more of him like this! PLEASE!
TheDarkAngel chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
MMMMMM, damn yes, oh Phenyx this is good. Her cuffed and him in doctor mode my, my, my! Can't beleived I've never read you before. GIve me some more dark Jarod and I'll give you mucho reviews.!
TheDarkAngel chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Wow! Muriel said this had some dark Jarod and was good and she was right. I think Jarod would react violently to anyone he feels is a threat to Margaret, and that includes Miss P. I get chills over dark Jarod and I got em now with your writing. And Margaret changed her tune about Miss P, huh, after all that talk about curses, she knows know who really is evil...her son!
blublubb chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
*unfinished
blublubb chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
I just found your story and I'm really impressed. It's been a long time since I've read such a great pretender fanfiction. Please don't leave the story unfished, update soon, ok? ;) Thx
twisted chapter 1 . 7/7/2011