Reviews for To Everything There is a Season
Julia chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
THANK YOU! I read this in an entire sitting and it was amazing! So many stories here at ff and the one story that is still in progress at Missing Pieces begin to drag during the first chapter and then you have to read through nonsense... This is very different. You don't post timely updates...but hey, that's real life... and it seems even those who PROMISED weekly updates lied.. but you also don't write loads of bullshit to string us along for no other reason that to get more reviews. Hope to read more soon.
Katie L. Garcia chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
And thank you for killing Alex! He's a sociopath and when he decides to kill, he kills. You don't review whore and I love you for that.
Katie L. Garcia chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
So, I read this yesterday after it was recommended by Muriel and just read it again and wow, it is brilliant. This is the Alex fic that everyone is talking about! I can see the blood bubbling, hear the sucking noise and oh, oh, oh, foamy blood and the cracking skull- these are the types of things that you do well ( without review whoring for 13 chapters- THANK GOD! )

It takes real talent to pull it off, to give us action and keep us hanging on from start to finish without dragging! Please, continue this and your other stories. I love them all and the darker the better, especially when you give us the darker side of Jarod and you gave us that. Not as much as you did in Helter Skelter (which is awesome) but it's still nice. Hell, Alex is supposed to be dark, but it's Jarod that I want dark or darker, lol, instead of always so light and perfect, so thank you for that! Subbed and faved.
7677 chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
This is an example of very fine writing, but without bogging down into details and words. You made the story burst alive with reality and still captured the plot, dialog and characters. Takes quite a bit of skill. Great job!
7677 chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
Wow, so much action and intrigue! This is very well written, Phenyx and in character and in canon and no typos. Great. You really know how to keep us hooked, don't you? And especially at this pivotal point. Thanks not for dragging it out.
Nancers chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
Oh, I love this, love the medically accuracy, the perfect grammar, no typos, very clear and concise. You kept all the characters in character and the story and plot in canon. Wonderful!

Love her every reaction to his hands on her, the chip removal, Alex...ewww, so creepy and dark and just like Alex, sadistic and not hesitating to do the deed when it came down to it, he didn't wait to make a show of it for Jarod and he wouldn't have, he didn't in TP2001 and he wouldn't ever.

Thank you for not dragging this out chapter after chapter. You got right to the point and didn't tease us week after week. I understand that real life doesn't allow you to update but to tease with crazy long chapters is just stupid. More please?
Twisted chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
I'm not happy at all with this. It wouldn't happen like this.
innocent bystander chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
Great job Phenyx, this is hands down the best Alex fic I've read and yay, you nailed the medical stuff and you weren't overly descriptive. You wrote it exactly as it would have played!

As for the troll's trolls, sometimes you have to put forward your inner Miss Parker and drop the boon on the low lifes and believe me, reading an author rip a troll a new one...mmmm, it makes me shudder with enjoyment. Keep on writing sunshine!
Tempremental'Bones chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
oh oh oh, 2 updates, I must have done something right this week.

Absolutely loved both chapters:

Margaret telling Parker she's hurt Jarod, but it's not beyond repair seems something I could see being true; if they ever made that 3rd installment, to the show.

The body search was very well written and realistic in the feelings she must have been feeling and taking out the tracker chip with out numbing it OUCH!

And now I'll wait in absolute anticipation for the fate of Parker and your next chapter!

Jada
KatharineTheShrew chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
Hey,

I tremendously enjoyed your last two chapters! Keep up the good work, can't wait to read more!

All the best,

K.
emma chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Lovely story, very in character. Thank you for keeping it interesting and getting to the point without dragging it out.
Jess chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
Love this fic!
Sherri chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
Ooh, two new chapters! I love them both, love this story!
Jackel chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
Ahh, very impressive, very graphic depiction you've given us of what happens when a lung is severed by a knife. Thank you for the medical accuracy which you employed, the quick thinking on Jarod's part which kept him in his genius character and for keeping Alex and all of the characters very in character, sticking with canon and not dragging this out. And thank you for Jarod ending Alex, finally. I'm glad to see him go. Congrats Phenyx!
Samantha chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
Oh, this was so awesome Phenyx, in canon and in character, wow, you nailed Alex and ooh, my cousin had a sucking chest wound once and eww, this is exactly what happened, the gurgling blood and bubbles and all, yep. You did it! Yes. I love that you add just enough details, enough descriptions without overloading. Thanks for not dragging this out umpteen friggin' chapters. This is the best Alex. More, please?
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »