Reviews for Give Me Ten
plainjanedee chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
As the mother of a drumline son and a color guard son, I can totally confirm all the behind-the-scenes-of-the-band bits. Ah, the memories...

I have to say, having the insider info made this story that much more enjoyable. Even without it, though, the story is funny and sweet. In fact, there is a permanent image burned on my brain of "a pirate version of Aunt Jemima." I literally could not stop laughing for at least 10 minutes. That line makes it into the top 10 funniest lines ever. Also, Jake's graffiti was definitely wall of fame worthy. He is hilarious. :)
Leppy99 chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Love it cant wait for ur next update
wolf girl123098 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
I hope u update this story eventhough it's been a long time I really love it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I read the b4 but I just watched drumline so I had to read it again
Miss.BonnieBSalvatore chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
When are you gonna post up an other chapter? Oh and I loved it
BrookeBelikov chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Great story!
TheBlackOne23 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
I really really love this ! Please update soon /:
ADayToRememberFan chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
I LOVE this story SOO MUCH! Lol it's a great update soon!
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
So much fun to see what happened on the way out. I think Jake might just stay there the rest of the weekend. It might be safer.

I loved that you used some of your own band experiences in this story.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Wow. I loved the way this story played out the tension between Bella and Paul was great.
TwiCharmed chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
really liked this! it was soooo cute. i really loved drummergirl and i could totally see paul's hotness. i really like the relationships between the characters also. jacob and bella seemed to have a great friendship. i didn't know if i would enjoy a paul/bella story without wolves but i was wrong! looking forward to see how you continue it :)

thanks for writing your story

kari
DeelectablyDee chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
OH my goodness I think I was coiled as tightly as they were!

The tension!

Love me some Paul ;)
Jeri252 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
love it
starryeyedauthor1 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Oh gosh, i'm still loving it !
starryeyedauthor1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I loved that, honestly. It was so sweet.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »