Reviews for Give Me Ten
Storm Cascade chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this story girl! Wow. Talk about sexual tension. And bossy, dominating Paul.. unf... yep... hot! I just fell apart when he gave her his drum sticks - how romantic! I really enjoy reading strong and empowered Bella stories, it makes me hate her true Twilight character less :) Jake was so cute. A very loyal and good friend - I like how the lines were never blurred with them - Jake getting hurt just throws my emotions around far too much - Stephanie has already taken care of that *frowns*. Looking forward to sinking my teeth into more of your fics :)
feebes86 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Just got to say that as a former Drummer Girl myself, I absolutly loved reading this... I even grinned over the "Bandman" line. I played snare as a freshman and my band director was slightly intimated by me. (He stayed scared of me until I graduated) It was a blast! It really takes a special kind of female to voluntarily enter into a male domintated section. You have to have a good sense of self worth or else you will be ran over.

You don't have this listed as complete, maybe sometime you might add on a chapter or two... you've got competitions, the bus ride home from that game a couple of hours away, band camp, band banquet and so many other possibilities...

Again... I absoultly LOVED this!
goose14226 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Best Story Ever! Coming from another drummer girl though I was never called such! This story just described all my years in high school though I did a lot more making out but most of the time it was in the bus on the way home from competitions lol! Just thinking about high school makes me smile! And in your a/n all those notes totally true but the parididdles I loved them they were the best in my repitwar lol! But again loved loved loved this story!

Sarah

P.S. I made it on our wall of shame (that's what ours was called) once or twice lol! I won't say for what though.
Lizzie Sixx chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I thought this was very interesting. You don't get many of these types of one-shots
FigSk8ingAngel chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Loved it! :-)

Brings back SOOO many memories! I played flute but I always had a thing for the Drumline guys...Specially the section leader(Who was hot, was an ass, and had a nice butt...and come to think of it, he MAY have played baseball as well..weird!). And yes...Base drummers SUCK at marching!

Thanks for allowing me into your band world! And Congrats on all the awards!

:-)
brankel1 chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Awesome.
shelbron chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I loved it :)
TheBiteOfFrost chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
I love this fanfic! It's absolutely hilarious and oh so true! All of it! True! (I have the craziest band teacher... Well, the teacher isn't so bad, but if you get on the director's bad side... Hold on, because your getting your butt whooped. XD Haha, drinking on uniform? Psh, if you walked off of the feild of your uniform you practicly get your head through the wall!)

And, yes. Taped drums stick are the sh*t. X)

Loves!

~Bite
mkpd chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Haha. I can just imagine Bella and Paul's reaction to Jake's addition to the wall of fame. :D Jake is such a good friend.

Had quite a few chuckles over your list of facts, too. My musical abilities never extended to marching band; looks like it was a whole different world, lol.
IntoTheFire1395 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
R u gonna write another chapter? I love this story! And it's all true, I'm in my highschool band and it's a lot of fun and I love the way you wrote this. Please consider continuing tuis it would make a really awesome chapter fic.
LoverOfDarkness13 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
UPDATE SOOOOON!
MeraNaamJoker chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Sweet! I'm glad you went ahead and posted this part too. It was too good to let go entirely. :-)

Are you thinking about continuing the story? I hope you are; I like these two together!
sabbylou42 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I ablsolutely adored this fic! Lots of sexual tension ending in a happy ending. So perfect. B/P are my favorite pairing and your bella was kick ass against Paul's temper tantrums and smoldering looks. Thanks for such a great read!
iJeedai chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Lol. Poor Jake. He'll be giving lots of tens when/if Bella is section leader.
Louise M Frost chapter 2 . 3/26/2011