Reviews for Give Me Ten
oohapoo chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Haha! This was a nice little treat. Our drum room in high school was a little itty bitty practice room...maybe 6x10. We had to keep the bass drums & quads in the practice room with the tubas. Or at least that's what I remember from like 14 years ago. No smelly couches or a ceiling written on. We had an old counter or something with shelves, drawers and doors that we wrote inside of. College was a whole different story and full of guys who thought they were god cause they marched Blue Devils or Van Guard. I loved drums, but they were all obsessed and I wasn't about to start lugging around bass 5 or hang around with the pit bitches. Instead, I switched to cymbals and drooled over the line with the rest of the girls, got hit on by a bunch and even felt up a few times when the boys would "miss" the cymbals I was holding and would just have to rub out the sting for me. Yup, stick to the boob always hurt, but so did a backhand to the chest/shoulder/face with a 20" metal disc. The look on the captains face was priceless when I hit him the first time. Good times. Thanks for the memories :)
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
fuckin love this update soon!
BurningCrashingRaining chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Haha, I like this story. :D

P.S. Thanks for answering my question. :)
DarknekoKurai chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
omg I think this is am AMAZING story! it awesome! i think you have a great thing going here! i hope to read lots more soon!
Pegasus12654 chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Awesome...loved it..thanks...huggs Peggy
Pegasus12654 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Awesome...Love it...can't wait to read more...thanks huggs Peggy
BurningCrashingRaining chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Are they in high school or college? Sorry, I found that part a little unclear.
FigSk8ingAngel chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I LOVED this! You took two of my favorite things and combined them to make one awesome story. And your Drummer Paul was quite sexy! ;-)

I am guessing you are a fellow ex(or maybe still) band geek! This brought back many memories from my High School Marching Band days! Sadly...I never got my "Drummer Boy" *Sigh* Oh and I'm glad you didn't listen to your Beta/Pre-readers because as a fellow band geek I LOVED the "Bandman" line! :-P

Good luck with the contest! I can't wait to see what your little "second chapter" will bring about!

fascinated chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I really liked this story and as I'm not american I didn't know at all what the drum line was, so I got to learn something too! Will you write Paul's POV once the contest is done? Because I would really enjoy it if you do it!
MeraNaamJoker chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I love the changes you made, and the things you didn't change too, bb. Drummer Paul is hawt and you made him really interesting. I loved how Bella holds her own, too, and gives as good as she gets. You're talented! Can't wait for chapter 2.
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I have to ask, what in the heck is 'paraddidles' LOL!

No, no, nonono... all wrong, Bella is NOT, nor ever will be tougher then my beloved she-wolf, Leah... don't you dare defame her majesty, the queen bitch herself! LOL! *psh* girly push-ups, NEVER! I can look past the fact that you moved the whole Pack from La Push to Phoenix, and even made them human (for shame, LOL) but don't mess with Leah, LMAO! *admits she's just blowing steam* *shrugs*

I love that Paul tends to rip off his shirt when he's pissed *growls* Yummy! ROFL!

This had so much unresolved sexual tension you could cut it with a knife... I loved it! I was in Color Guard in High School and had a blast, LOL, all us girls were always panting over the drummer boys, brings back old memories, tehehe... but I have to admit I don't get the whole beating each other up thing (after prayer and as part of the hazing) must be a guy thing, LOL!

I loved how Paul gave Bella his sticks, but also made her earn them first... I liked Bella's spunk and how she wouldn't back down & worked hard to best the boys, she earned her place, not expected it handed to her... Your Bella has balls and I like her :)

I also loved how Paul finally gave in a just kissed Bella, you know he's wanted her for years now, but didn't want to loose the respect of the drum-line by dating her and them thinking that's why she will get the position of section leader next year, but she's proved she's earned it now, without his favor (with his disfavor, in fact) so now there can be no murmuring.

Paul being so strong & yet so tender with Bella when he was kissing her was sooo HOT but then you stopped right before the lemon! Dang cock blocking, ROFLMAO! I'm really excited for the next chapter & hope it's got some citrus!
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
loved your story! Is there going to be more?
miss-glitz chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
oh please tell me theres gunna be another chappy
KazMci chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
loved the story, i love that bella stand up to him! that the type of person paul needs!
luvinJ chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I really enjoyed this pairing and that's very unsual for me. I felt the tension growing, it was think in the air. I also enjoyed the Jacob friendship element. This shoes jsut how much range you have. I have enjoyed several pairing you have written. I just enjoy your writing.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »