Reviews for Give Me Ten
WellPlayHideandSeek chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I love this.I'm in love with B/P. Your story is very different,but in a good way of it up
Louise M Frost chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
nice!
oohapoo chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Yay! That sent me straight back to high school, except I was that "tall white drummer girl" and sadly we had no Paul. The closest thing would have been when the UH drumline came to give us a clinic and the drum captain gave me his sticks. I like your version much better though. Thanks!
Iamtwilightobsessed-MP chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This is incredible. The details are fantastic and I loved it from start to finish.
abmoreland chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Yes I totally loved this! I was a drumline girl! I have never read anything that was like this and described so many details I remember from my high school days and the hellish band camp double day practices. Oh how I miss my quads and then snare. This was so very fun for me to read. Are you a fellow drummer girl or did you research for this story? Oh and did I mention that my first boyfriend my freshman year was the bad ass junior drumline leader!
jammett15 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
OKay,let meget this shraight/Bellais acting like Avril (the singer),Jacob is his goofy self, Paul is asshole sexy self, Rose and Bella and Alice are related. Edward is the BAND TEACHER! ahahahaha. Ilove Bella's just-because-I'm-a-girl-doesn't-mean-shit- attitude. and her attraction to Paul-fatal! And thee best thing about thi is my boyfriend is and band! Ay!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4