Reviews for From Childhood's Hour
Shizaki Kuro chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Very good fic! And the ending mixed with the music i'm listening to made me cry... a lot LOL poor Ed and Roy.
And really what that boys mother did doesn't surprise me, i knew it was him who did it from the start.
And i'm not saying what the mother did was right, but when she was talking to Ed and was willing to die for her son with no hesitation, thats how i knew she's a good mom. Hopefully the boy won't let the darkness in his heart from this grow as he gets older
Thanks for writing!
princelybell chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
I just read your fic in one sitting, and it's definitely going on my favorites! The story was short and (bitter)sweet, which is the kind I love the most. I felt like I was rushing to the end, hoping there would be a happier conclusion than I knew was coming, but you finished on a perfectly poignant note; I find myself pleasantly satisfied by the hope and endurance of Roy and Ed's relationship. I know saying it felt "real" is a vague and relative term, but that's was springs to mind-some fics are just ridiculous, and it's always refreshing to discover one that feels true to the original characterization, whether it's AU or canon. Congrats on the wonderful story, and thank you for sharing!

PS-I hope you had a fun Nanowrimo, I did it in 2010 and this past year myself!
Original509 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This story is absolutely amazing! I'm a huge fan of RoyEd, and the whole mystery was just thrilling to read! This is going in my favorites!
bmystee chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
This was an awesome story! I think you write a really good crime fic. The twist at the end was definitely unexpected but I could totally see it happening. Anyways, I hope you come with more of these!
LadySlytherin05 chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Wow. If you don't write a sequel/prequel I think I'll die. That was fantastic! I like the idea of them doing the regular detective kind of thing, even though they hated it ;) I would love to read more of their relationship, as this story only seems like a little strip cut out of their lives. Oh, what a lovely strip it was though...minus the dead boys thing. Anywho, I loved reading Roy and Ed together and the feeling of not knowing how deep their relationship is; Also, why Ed seems reluctant to go back to the north further than just because he'll miss Roy. I think this is a great structure for a story and adds a good amount of mystery, but only if you plan on writing more of their story. If not, I'll just be upset that I don't have answers to those mysteries ;) I'll stop rambling now. Wonderful job and I will look for more stories from you!
lo chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
This was great! The mystery and the character's interaction with each other, nicely done.
lo chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
The mystery is great! I never get bored with the storyline. You writing ability is very impressive. Great work.
surafan chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
This is such an amazing story. I love how you put your own spin on Ed and Roy while staying true to their characters. The plot was awesome! It kept my attention the whole time which is not something many stories can do.

Great job :D
MissJudged16 chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
very good! I love how Ed and Roy are already dating! Its so cute! But it wasn't overly fluffy because you had the tpyical mystery suspense stuff that FMA is known for. Nice work with this one.
tetsuhiro chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
wonderful story! I love a good mystery, and with a added royed bonus this just made my day.
lo chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
This is a very well thought out story and the drama and tension you are creating is great.
lo chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
I like the progression of the investigation, it keeps me reading.
lo chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This is very good, well written and the pace of the story so far is great. The relationship you have established between Roy and Ed is great. The description of the crime scene and the character personalities was very good. I can't wait to see more.
Lilbakasaru chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Oh grisly murders always getting things intersting! And I love how Roy and Ed's relationship has been established. Hope to read more soon!