Reviews for The Heart Never Lies
theSardonyx chapter 46 . 6/10/2014
I feel like Arthur. You know self-deprecating and all that. The dialogue between them about that felt so familiar because that's how our conversations went. "You're so beautiful." "No I'm not." "Yes you are! Why can't you see it?" "Because you can't see what's not there." Something like that. This made me rethink a lot of things, but changing won't be so easy. :)

Write on.!
Yuna
LaCie-Senpai chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Wow. This definitely was an angsty chapter.
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Poor Alfie. He's so broken.
Future-Fishy chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This really caught my eye because of the name (I love Mcfly! 3) This is really well written and I can't wait to read the rest, literally, now I'm probably going to stay up all night reading the rest of the chapters.
BlueAngelFox chapter 11 . 9/3/2013
Its good yes i know im late lol
Finland0Tino.Hetalia chapter 43 . 8/15/2013
Lol why are the people who are getting hugged by characters so ironic?!
me me me me me chapter 46 . 7/27/2013
Ohhh babys are coming yaaaay but i love the the story it great
Starshiner9 chapter 46 . 7/24/2013
I read it and read it and was starting to suspect, but when it actually said it, my hand dropped off my desk. I loved the story, thoug! I like surprises. [But not those kinds should they ever (Gosh I hope not) happen to me!] I love reading your stories, they make me feel less scared of random stuff. (Or more depending on the story. But it would be my own fault for reading it at night.) I do not usually read mpreg stories, (I'll be honest here, I just don't see how it even works but oh well.) but I HAVE to read the sequel. So, I guess I'll review that once I get there!
demoness of music chapter 43 . 6/22/2013
I found this story to late to get any hugs from Romano and Italy Really good story I love it I mean sure the plot is a little confusing but well it keeps me engaged in the story and I find it real amusing that the younger versions of Arthur and Alfred appeared it's a really neat idea!
Sweetstar25 chapter 46 . 5/30/2013
Loved this story! I've laid here reading it since... probably about 8:00 pm my time and now its nearly ten after 2:00 am. Heh... .;
theawesomeisadora chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
whoa whoa whoa this was totally NOT crap! dude it was awesome! I loved this chapter so much, I love this story so much! I cant believe they went to the past, just too good to be true!
theawesomeisadora chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
sweet jesus i'm having nightmares 'till forever. and its like 2:30 in the morning, where i'm in my dark room all alone, too. T.T
theawesomeisadora chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
OH MY JESUSS CUTEST... EVERYTHING EVER! OMG OMG OMG I'M DYING OF EXCITEMENT SOOOO CUUUUTE! HURRAY FOR USUK!
GalaxyDefender22 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I love this story so far! It's nice to finally see someone who appreciates the amazingness of McFly! :-D