Reviews for Teddy Bear
I like it I hope you continue
Aline chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
OMG! This is SO great! 3
rafa number one fan chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
great story :) you should do a gabe and charile one :)
briorca18 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Loved this
Puke and Glitter chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This is just adorable- I love how in character they are, it's a shame they don't show much of PJ and Teddy' relationship in the show. I think this is perfect though.
I.am.me. 2000 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This was just great! I reaaaaaaalllllly loved the way you portrayed the two characters because I think, given the situation, they really would have acted that way. YOu should really do a sequel with gabe and charlie, and still keep the characters how they are, which is what you did with this story.
Great work! And I would really appreciate it if you could write the second part of the story, you would write it wonderfully. ;)
.me. 2000
Misato92 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Aww this was really sweet, I loved the ending especially haha, it really sounds like Charlie would do that to Gabe. You are a very talented writer! God has blessed you with an amazing ability, keep it up! :)

Misato
*Matthew 19:26*
LittleBittyGibblet chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Totally cute!
snowangel420 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Very cute and very awesome.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Loved It! :D
puckstopper chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
you did a good job capturing the family dynamic.
Diogenes250 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This is sweet, and it's really nice to read about PJ for a change. Having said that, you do need to research what fanfiction categories are. "Hurt/Comfort" means that someone is physically injured, not emotionally. This is angst.
deathbyinsomnia chapter 1 . 2/19/2011