Reviews for Big Bad Bats
Neshomeleh chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
Nice idea for a story. Wish there was one chapter more, just a bit about the aftermath of it or so.
GaelicAngel chapter 15 . 11/22/2011
HEHEHEHEH...dear old Adele really got what was coming to her. I am freakin happy like hell that Dean is human again, you kinda had me worried there for a few seconds.

I loved this from the very begining and is a little sad that it has finally come to an end. you did an awesome job at writing this story and thank you for sharing it with us. Loooking forward to yur next work.

-Lin
ccase13 chapter 15 . 11/21/2011
It's nice to see Adele get what's coming to her. I for one would certainly like to see an epilogue and maybe hear Dean and Sam talk about Dean's time under the spell.
PrettyGirlyFan chapter 15 . 11/21/2011
yay. go dean. interested. so interested
Beckydaspatz chapter 15 . 11/21/2011
WHOA! Lots and LOTS going on in this chapter! And I loved it! Adele totally got what was coming to her, although I must say I'm glad that it wasn't by Dean. I personally would LOVE to see an Epilogue (if you don't mind), but if not it was wrapped up nicely! Great job as always, kind of makes me want to write another dialogue only story...hmmm!

GaelicAngel chapter 14 . 11/14/2011
Oh man, this is freakin killing me. I need more because I want, no, I have to know what is gonna happen next with Deanandb is Sam gonna be able to roast all of those bats' asses.

I love this and as always it was awesome. Please update agian sooooooon!
ccase13 chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
This is really an exciting adventure. I like the giant bloodsucking bats as monsters as well as the townspeople feeding unwary strangers to the monsters to save themselves. I can't wait for the next installment.
Beckydaspatz chapter 14 . 11/12/2011
YAY! BATS! LOVE this one ( as I love all of your stuff) :D

"I… it's getting harder to control the urge man so unless you wanna become the main course, compliments of yours truly, you better start checking you damn pockets! Ugh! Shit, hurry Smith!"-Creepy and funny all at the same time. Looking forward to Sammy saving the day!
GaelicAngel chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
Oh crap!...*facepalms*...here we go again. Damn Dean can make that sound so damn creepy. I hope Adele fries or maybe end up being dinner herself for what she is doing. HURRY UP, SAMMY! Your brother needs help!

Please update again soon because I need to know what happens next...loved it!
GaelicAngel chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Okay, okay I am so freakinsorry for the late review but we are currently in California and RL was a bit hecktic.

Man I hope Dean is gonna be okay and holy hell that chick has gone completely around the freakin bend.

Loved it and I hope Sam can get them out of this mess...prefferably alive!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
(also read at 1am)

the banter was great! bats are gross! XD well, played!
Beckydaspatz chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
How did I miss this update? Man, I'm slipping :/

Loved it! Freaking bitch Adele, I hope something REALLY bad happpens to her :D

Was stoked to see an update on this! It was one of the first ones of yours I read and it is still AHHHHHHSOME!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
Okay, this is really good, but I am REALLY hoping that Adele gets snacked on.
Zinfer chapter 13 . 10/8/2011
oh no O_O that can't b good
paranormal para girl chapter 13 . 10/8/2011
Yh oh! Smith is not gonna ba a happy camper if Sam doesn't kick it up a knotch! Loved it D! Mel