Reviews for Draco's Heart
MMLH.love chapter 17 . 9/2/2015
This is a nice sweet story. Are you planning on finishing it?
Jessi96 chapter 17 . 6/28/2011
awe :) loved this chapter, and ya, pinball is awesome XD lol update soon please

3 Jessy
Crow's Talon chapter 17 . 6/15/2011
The conversation between Draco and Albus was excellent; Draco reminded me a little of Severus trying to make up for his own past actions as a DE. It's lucky for him that he has Albus to talk to.

I also very much enjoy Quin's arcade idea. It's vintage Quin, all right! :-)
Hogwarts Duo chapter 17 . 6/15/2011
Yay. I love updates for your stories!

This was an exceptionally sweet chapter. I love it when Albus is in his "grandfatherly" mode and trying to help the younger generation through a rough patch. I could just hear his voice in my head as he spoke to Draco about his past and future.

Gotta love a man who loves pinball, too! Yet one more reason to love Albus! Min is a lucky witch!
Jessi96 chapter 16 . 4/13/2011
OHHH! update soon! i love this story! and harry is actually being an ass, but then again...i would too XD anyways, i have a original story called Loralocks (i put it up before i heard about FictionPress and by tht time i had alot of readers so i left it) and i would love love LOVE if you checked it out :) and again, UPDATE SOON!

3 Jessy
Hogwarts Duo chapter 16 . 4/13/2011
Woo hoo!

That was an interesting letter from Draco to Harry. At least it shows he's making progress in being a better/new man and taking responsibility for his actions. And, at least Harry didn't immediately destroy the letter. That's a step in the right direction for him, too.
Crow's Talon chapter 16 . 4/13/2011
It's a step forward for Harry to keep Draco's letter, and it's also good that Draco apologized for all the grief he gave Harry at school. And I like the detail that Harry has become Moody's "apprentice", so to speak, and doesn't want to upset his new boss on the first day - a good idea!
Arabella Fargrove chapter 15 . 4/13/2011
I really like the story so far. Hope you update soon, please!
ilovetowritesoshouldyou chapter 15 . 4/7/2011
HEY , YEAH , MAYBE , YOU , SHOULD...UPDATE THE DAMN STORY!

THANK YOU ! YOU HAVE DONE AN AWEWSOME JOB SO FAR!
yaknowyalovemeh chapter 15 . 4/3/2011
aha. you know its love when he gets her period potions
witherwings1972 chapter 15 . 4/2/2011
HI. i am really enjoying this sstory. It's sweet, and moving in some parts.
Crow's Talon chapter 15 . 4/1/2011
The scenes with Draco and Ginny are really adorable. I loved the part where Draco comforted Ginny about what happened to Percy. The ending scene was really sweet.
bluelover13 chapter 15 . 3/31/2011
Awww...Draco is so sweet. I can't wait to read more of the story. Thanks for the update (_)
Crow's Talon chapter 14 . 3/19/2011
This chapter was really sweet! I really like the way you portray the relationship between Draco and Ginny. The dialogue is believable and delightful, and I loved the part at the beginning with the "What Every Young Wizard..." book.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 13 . 3/12/2011
Haha, talk about an uncomfortable discussion to have with Snape. I think he'd be the last person to be handing out fatherly advice, though I'm glad he took the time to speak with Draco on the matter. I'm sure it would have been harder having to discuss things with Poppy or even Albus, tee hee.

Glad you're still posting the story and I hope you get some amazing reviews!