Reviews for Draco's Heart
Crow's Talon chapter 13 . 3/11/2011
I liked the talk between Draco and Severus. Draco calling Snape "Dad" was great - I suppose he might see Snape as a surrogate father figure. I wonder if Severus had any help beforehand with the conversation.

Great chapter!
Hogwarts Duo chapter 12 . 3/8/2011
Oh lookie, a review from me, haha.

Reading the letters between Ginny and Harry was certainly interesting. I can somewhat see both sides, though having an image of Draco in my head from his earlier years, my thoughts are more in step with Harry. I know Draco's changed, but it is hard to see how he made such a drastic change in his attitude in such a short span of time. I do, however, think he's good for Ginny and she is good for him.

Glad Hermione broke the news to Arthur or who knows what might have been said! haha
Crow's Talon chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
The letters continue to be engaging; it must have been hard for Harry to read Ginny's letter. At least he didn't get rid of it. The recap of the incident between Lucius, Ginny, and Gareth was also interesting. It seems that Moody has found a place for himself in the postwar world, and might be able to help Harry do the same.
ctc chapter 12 . 3/4/2011
SWEET
Ju Piazzalunga chapter 12 . 3/4/2011
I think you have posted the wrong chapter, you have reposted the previous one!

xoxo
Crow's Talon chapter 11 . 3/3/2011
The letters were well-written and interesting. It's nice to catch up on what Quin MacAirt's been up to now that he's well again, and I like how you give subtle details as to the characters' postwar lives.
Crow's Talon chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
It's interesting to see Arthur's perspective on Ginny and Draco becoming closer, and his conversation with Hermione was excellent. You've made a Ginny/Draco pairing believable, touching, and very well-written. I also liked the details on Morgana and the Australian Ministry.

Great story!
bluelover13 chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
I really like this story. I appreciate the pace of the plot. Thanks for the story and update soon please (_)
Hogwarts Duo chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
I have been horrible about reviewing this story and I apologize. It's a fantastic story and while it's not a pairing I would have actively sought to read, you've made it believable and interesting.

I also like the dynamic of Arthur and Hermione being more friendly. I'm glad she went and told him about Ginny and Draco and then decided to stay and "tinker" a bit with Arthur in the shed. haha.
KlumsyKitten chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
Good chapter poor Authur :(
KlumsyKitten chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
More more more what did Ginny say in her letter lol cant wait till you update
Crow's Talon chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
That was an interesting chapter. I can understand why Harry is so upset about Draco, but hopefully he'll come to his senses about it eventually. It seems that he's sort of like Draco himself in that he's also searching for a place in the postwar world.

Great work!
Crow's Talon chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
The way this story intertwines with A Long Vernal Season is excellent. I think I like Chip now, what with his commentary on "luvvy" moments!

Gareth was brilliant, as always, and the discussion about Albus and Minerva was interesting.
Crow's Talon chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
Once again, your use of detail and unexplored canonical information really makes your stories special. The conversation between Ginny, Ron, Chip, Niamh, and Luna about Benetti and the Victory was very good.

I'll have myself a think about the numbers, and I'll let you know if I come up with anything.
found and lost chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I really love the way you write! It's detailed and descriptive but short and to the point. Lovely :)
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »