Reviews for Imperium et Libertas
fuodles chapter 20 . 7/23
I wanted to suggest something, and I know that it IS a Vulpes x Curiour story, but if it also had Raul as a person that makes her question her love to Vulpes just a tad bit. And I know she's already fallen deeply in love with Vulpes, but at with Raul trying to win Scarlet's heart, well, I don't know what others might think but I believe it would had a little more interesting, I dont know how to put this- but more interesting factors towards the romance in your story. Also, I would like to say that I am addicted to this story, and I hope you update soon!
fuodles chapter 10 . 7/21
Actually, you have to wait until the two people On the main floor is done talking and the guards walk away before you go
Aurelius chapter 20 . 5/12
I love this. More? Please?
MeowGenics chapter 20 . 7/30/2015
It's a shame that this is no longer updated, really enjoying this.
EveryVil chapter 20 . 6/14/2015
I really wish you would update! This story has got me wanting more of what you have to offer!
k.t chapter 20 . 6/1/2015
Oh my gosh. OH MY GOSH IT IS ALMOST A YEAR AND CHAPTER 21 IS NOT UPLOADED OH MY GOSH OOOOH MY GOOOOSH. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO WITH MY LIFE, BELOVED AUTHOR? Gosh, this is sooooo freaking good.
Katie D chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
I'm confused, who's p.o.v. was this chapter?
aboywhowantedtobegod chapter 20 . 4/20/2015
I just sped through this fic, its so good! but there is something up with the previous chapter. it cuts off after a couple of paragraphs for me :/ Cant wait for more!
LoveyaMadi chapter 20 . 3/4/2015
PLEASE START WRITING THIS STORY AGAIN. This would probably be the 50th time I have read it, hoping you would update it because it is sooo good.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/16/2015
OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I read all of the chapters in one go. And now I need more. Please, you are so talented! I love it! ️️️️️️ Breanna
LuciferLovesMehh chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
Love this story so much! Its really amazing, and i hope you do not get discouraged about it any time soon. Its not often i review, but when i do its on a really well written fanfiction whos story flow beautifully. Thank you so much for this piece of work! Im loving it :3
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
I stayed up through the night reading all 20 chapters, brilliant story so far. Best I've seen regarding the Courier/Vulpes relationship. You have me hooked sir, I need more!
Wasteland Courie chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
I really love your writing! ! Please update again :) It's hard to find such a well written fanfiction. The plot is really intriguing
Castiana chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
I loved this chapter, and i was sooo happy to see an update! Please continue, I am curious about Vulpes-Raul-Scarlet trio :) And of course Rex, the faithfull furball!
NeonVex chapter 20 . 6/10/2014
So. long time reader first time reviewer. (with this story)
I'm enjoying this. Many stories focus on independent Vegas or NCR. But Legion is SO interesting.
And I love your Vulpes! Some make him too OCC, but you I think your Vulpes is fantastic. I love your Courier. *sigh* Im just excited to be reading a REALLY good Fic.
Thank you For SHARING!