Reviews for Imperium et Libertas
UndeadKitty chapter 20 . 7/30
It's a shame that this is no longer updated, really enjoying this.
EveryVillianIsLemons2.0 chapter 20 . 6/14
I really wish you would update! This story has got me wanting more of what you have to offer!
k.t chapter 20 . 6/1
Oh my gosh. OH MY GOSH IT IS ALMOST A YEAR AND CHAPTER 21 IS NOT UPLOADED OH MY GOSH OOOOH MY GOOOOSH. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO WITH MY LIFE, BELOVED AUTHOR? Gosh, this is sooooo freaking good.
Katie D chapter 2 . 5/28
I'm confused, who's p.o.v. was this chapter?
aboywhowantedtobegod chapter 20 . 4/20
I just sped through this fic, its so good! but there is something up with the previous chapter. it cuts off after a couple of paragraphs for me :/ Cant wait for more!
LoveyaMadi chapter 20 . 3/4
PLEASE START WRITING THIS STORY AGAIN. This would probably be the 50th time I have read it, hoping you would update it because it is sooo good.
OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I read all of the chapters in one go. And now I need more. Please, you are so talented! I love it! ️️️️️️ Breanna
LuciferLovesMehh chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
Love this story so much! Its really amazing, and i hope you do not get discouraged about it any time soon. Its not often i review, but when i do its on a really well written fanfiction whos story flow beautifully. Thank you so much for this piece of work! Im loving it :3
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
I stayed up through the night reading all 20 chapters, brilliant story so far. Best I've seen regarding the Courier/Vulpes relationship. You have me hooked sir, I need more!
Wasteland Courie chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
I really love your writing! ! Please update again :) It's hard to find such a well written fanfiction. The plot is really intriguing
Castiana chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
I loved this chapter, and i was sooo happy to see an update! Please continue, I am curious about Vulpes-Raul-Scarlet trio :) And of course Rex, the faithfull furball!
EmFamousNerd16 chapter 20 . 6/10/2014
So. long time reader first time reviewer. (with this story)
I'm enjoying this. Many stories focus on independent Vegas or NCR. But Legion is SO interesting.
And I love your Vulpes! Some make him too OCC, but you I think your Vulpes is fantastic. I love your Courier. *sigh* Im just excited to be reading a REALLY good Fic.
Thank you For SHARING!
until next time.
RuledBySilence chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
I have to say that I really like where you're taking this story. Vulpes being the conniving little devil that he is makes for an interesting partner. Not to mention Scarlet is pretty amazing as well. One minute she's a bad ass, and the next she's tripping over her own two feet. That's what makes her awesome.I can't tell you how glad I am to have come across your story. I read the whole thing from start to finish, and I am eager to read whatever you have planned next.
Persephone-Winter chapter 19 . 4/24/2014
UPDATE SOON! :D I can't wait to see what happens next!
skltl90 chapter 19 . 3/9/2014
MOAR! :D

Seriously though, your story is great. I kind of couldn't imagine Vulpes being so... you know, human. It's hard to imagine that the man with lashing degenerates to crosses can feel *anything*. Oh, I have one request: if possible, can you include Vulpes' foxy/doggy hat in next chapters? I love this hat :D (and Rex doesn't like rats... or hats - so it could be interesting)