Reviews for Fools Fall
VengefulMothSlayer chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
ERMEHGERD THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! KYAAAA!
KuroEnna chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This pairing introduced me to fanfiction and true to be told is still one of the ones i have in my heart but..is been a long time since I've read of fic of this two and God..How I missed it¡...

My other ships are mostly EnemiesTurnLovers or/and angst-filled relationships(1) and GOD this kind of fluff is almost noexistant..this peace doesn't exist on one of those...I'm almost bursting of fluff here..Thank you for reminding me just how much I LOVE THIS PAIRING :D...You have made a person incredibly happy today :)

(1)Well, this two can be seen like that two but they have way more room for fluff than my other favorites.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is so cute! Really, I just love fics where America is being all observant about Iggy. They're one of my favorites. ]]
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This was wonderfully adorable!
HiHi-Ai chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This is the first fanfic i've read word for word.
Bleached.Hearts chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I absolutely USUK, and here in this fic you have captured their attitudes and the pairing's overall dynamic beautifully. It's sweet, simple, and light - I adore reading this piece over and over again.

Love it - great job :)
Vlurry19 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
why is this sooooooo cute!

its so good, please write more on these two.

thank you for the chapter.
Little.Misanthrope chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Your fluffy stories make me giddy inside 8D
Aliens ate my brains chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I can't tell you how much I love this. It is so beautiful and heart warming. I am glad that someone finally wrote something about how America feels for England. It is usually just how much England loves America and you never really know how America feels or if he even really loves him back. This story has really made me happy and make me believe how much America loves England! Excellent work and I would really love to hear more!
An Insomniac Named Momo chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
That was so sweet I think it gave me diabetes. Seriously, I started crying because of how freaking amazing that was. You are totally and forever my favorite author.
AngelicDemon97 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
D'AWWWWWW and now i'm smiling like an idiot. this was so sweet~~~ thanks for writing :D :)
OpenMindClosedHeart101 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Wonderful, a refreshing USUK story! It was simple yet made me smile just picturing them together cuddling acting like fools.

I love when authors also put in that Alfred loves Artuhr just as much as Arthur loves Alfred, that UsUk isn't as one-sided as everyone thinks.:) Loved it! A classic fic that keeps you entertained.
Royal Puppet Master chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Awe! That was so sweet.
IchirakuGleekFreek1214 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
that was so sweet! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! lol!
JAFootnote chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
That was too cute and romantic~ That last line definitely screamed amore~ Pasta~